Swimming

djidji

Hi everybody...need some info about possibilities to use swimmingpools from hotels...can it be done ?maybe when drinking or eating something there ? or is there a place where you just have to pay a fee ?I know allready about Mike's upstairs ...but i guess a hotelpool is more pleasant !thanks guys

Hi everybody...need some info about possibilities to use swimmingpools from hotels...can it be done ?maybe when drinking or eating something there ? or is there a place where you just have to pay a fee ?I know allready about Mike's upstairs ...but i guess a hotelpool is more pleasant !thanks guys

Many hotels let you use their pools if not staying there.

Eastiny Place does not!

Mike's Orchid over on soi 2 or Soi4, I forget which soi, but the ~10 story hotel has a lovely outdoor "vanishing edge" pool. 100 baht two years ago when I used it with a buddy and his girl friend. Very pretty pool setting.

A fellow I referred to there said he went to the place across the street that had less sun and he liked that.

Place up off of Soi Yume, Care 4, down past Nantana Gardens. A nice outdoor pool, with lots of sunshine. Good cushions, little thatched huts with unbrellas. Nothing fancy but it is basically a dead end street and pretty quiet. Typical menu and drinks available.

Any other places just stop in and ask. It is very commonly done. There was another thread on this forum that you might search for. Some other people had posted some locations.

You are from Surin or???? Plse clarify, easier to answer you than.

Glegolo