Hello From A New Advertiser

Jamesons

Hi from Jamesons - I hope that you will come in and have a meal and / or a few drinks and please say hello to us all here.

We have a big screen and a scattering around of small screens for all the sports action. We also have 2 pool tables for you active people.

Look forward to seeing you in the bar. Please do come and say hello

Management and Staff

Jamesons

I would imagine its the Pattaya jamesons seeing that it is in the Pattaya section. Good pub, great sport and good food. lots of things to get involved in i.e. Jesters, football and cricket teams. Kims a good guy and there is always a welcome there.Would like to go more but dont get chance.

For those of you who like to eat. We have a weekly set menu. (as follows). Don't forget our Sunday Carvery!

Jameson's Weekly Set Menu

(12 18 July 2010)

From midday to midnight

3 courses 255 Baht / 2 courses 230 Baht / 1 course 195 Baht

STARTER

Ham Salad with Coleman's Mustard

Or

Potato and Celery Homemade Soup

Or

Welsh Rarebit (Fancy Cheese on Toast)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MAIN COURSE

Asia/West John Dory Fillet in a Tomato Sauté

with Boiled Potatoes and Peas

Or

Rump Steak braised in a Red Wine sauce

with Jameson's Chips and Veggies

Or

Poached Chicken Breast in a White Wine sauce

with Noodles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DESSERT

Banana Split

Or

Chocolate and Rum Sponge with Custard

Or

Selection of Fresh Fruit

"This menu can be served within 45 minutes if you're in a hurry"

Edited by Jamesons

so does the 1 course menu include main course ?

yes, any 1 course - so you could be really insane and have dessert only for Baht 195

Why would that be insane? Baecker Peter in Nakluea offers his lunch specials at 99 Baht a pop. If you still can squeeze the apple strudel in for dessert it will cost you less than 195 Baht...

yes, any 1 course - so you could be really insane and have dessert only for Baht 195

Why would that be insane? Baecker Peter in Nakluea offers his lunch specials at 99 Baht a pop. If you still can squeeze the apple strudel in for dessert it will cost you less than 195 Baht...

raro - I meant that you would be insane to pay Baht 195 for dessert!

Probably the best Sunday lunch in Pattaya,but at 385 Baht it got a bit over the top when the Baht hit 46 ish,so went down the road to the Spaghetti place at 125 Baht got poisoned to death there, went bit further down the road to the Thai soup kitchen place,poor but alive.

Anyway you will not want to see me in your place for a bit,my doc has put off the demon drink for a few months,....you probably put me there in the first place

Hello Jamesons. Do you still have Happy Hour prices on Tiger pints? If so, what hours exactly?

Also, are you doing Beef and Guinness pies still? Perhaps with another stout?

Hello - Happy Hour: 16:30 - 19:00

Tiger & Heineken draught

90 Baht a pint

50 Bat half pint

No Beef & Guinness pie at the moment - didn't taste the same.

Edited by Jamesons

raro - I meant that you would be insane to pay Baht 195 for dessert!

AAHHH....okok...this I agree...depending on the dessert, though...

no undersatnding of the current financial situation in pattaya hence your prices far too high

Au contraire, a perfect understanding of the Pattaya market and priced accordingly, keeps the balloon chasers, freeloaders and others of that ilk out by pricing it out of their means.

Many in Pattaya still crying into their beer and lamenting the passing of 4 large bottles of Chang for 100 baht.

It makes common sense to be ticking over whilst business is quite then have a half full bar of miserable, whining expats moaning about the exchange rate and how the government should devalue the baht. A few weeks of putting up with the likes of the skint slob from Scarborough with a face like a constipated baby scratching around to pay his 90 baht bin one would could possibly be inclined to join Pattaya's notorious high flying club.

It makes common sense to be ticking over whilst business is quiet then have a half full bar of miserable, whining expats moaning about the exchange rate and how the government should devalue the baht. A few weeks of putting up with the likes of the skint slob from Scarborough with a face like a constipated baby scratching around to pay his 90 baht bin one would could possibly be inclined to join Pattaya's notorious high flying club.

An illuminating post that should live forever. :lol:

Yes it's back only better. Genuine Guinness and Killkenny back in Jameson's . But this time the real thing . This is not the Guinness and Killkenny we used to get but the real thing from Ireland . This has been tried and tested by non other than Jameson's most famous Irish Customer and friend Chef Adrian the Executive Chef from the Dusit Thani , and he told me in no uncertain terms that we could be onto something here , as he quaffed his second pint. A perfect time to come and try out the new Killkenny and Guinness would be right now.

Yes it's back only better. Genuine Guinness and Killkenny back in Jameson's . But this time the real thing . This is not the Guinness and Killkenny we used to get but the real thing from Ireland . This has been tried and tested by non other than Jameson's most famous Irish Customer and friend Chef Adrian the Executive Chef from the Dusit Thani , and he told me in no uncertain terms that we could be onto something here , as he quaffed his second pint. A perfect time to come and try out the new Killkenny and Guinness would be right now.

Hmmm The Guinness sounds great - hopefully poured correctly and not the American way of vertically dumping it into the glass. How much for a pint?