Keep Getting Disconnected From Thai Visa.

MB1

Hello, over the last few days I keep getting disconnected from Thai visa and then have to access the site again, this has never occurred before the update to the Thai Visa system.

Please note I have no problems with any other sites.

When I diagnose connection problems on my PC I get this message from windows network diagnostics..

"Windows did not find any problems with this computers network connection."

Any suggestions as to what problem may be, and also are any other members having a similar problem..

Thanks.

Since I allowed third party cookies on MY pc a couple of days ago and deleted my cookies at bottom of Thai Visa page I have not had to log in again, suprise, if I don't allow third party cookies then I have problems with Thai Visa and have to log in each time I visit.

I and others have asked the question with regards to third party cookies and have asked admin to clarify, so far no response.

Since I allowed third party cookies on MY pc a couple of days ago and deleted my cookies at bottom of Thai Visa page I have not had to log in again, suprise, if I don't allow third party cookies then I have problems with Thai Visa and have to log in each time I visit.

I and others have asked the question with regards to third party cookies and have asked admin to clarify, so far no response.

I had the same issue but cleared my browser history and TV cookies and it works now.....but occasionally I still have to sign in still much better than before.

No need or willingness to allow 3rd party cookies....not good for security imo.

Good luck.