Good Haircut In Chiang Mai

SadieMBeagle

Hi Ladies,

I need your help and advice! I live in Chiang Mai, and have gone to get my hair cut twice at H Hair Colour Salon on Huay Gaew Road. They look pretty high-end, and they speak good English. Cost for my cut is 350 baht. The first time I got my hair cut there I had to go back because she cut my layers too long. (So I guess I've been there three times, technically, for 2 haircuts.) Last weekend it was haircut time again, so I went back to the same stylist. I figured she would get it right this time, right? Welllll, no. This time the layers are too long again, and it seems like something more is wrong with it that getting the layers shorter won't fix, which is why I haven't gone back in to get the layers cut again. Basically, it looks BAD. And you know how it feels when your hair looks bad :( I know it's not a language issue, because the stylist speaks great English. Maybe Thais with chin-length hair like different styles than farangs with chin-length hair? I must admit I've seen a few women (and men!) with shorter hairstyles that I think are quite hideous!

So now I've been having a bad hair week which, coupled with personal problems of the "rejected by a boy" variety, have made me feel really ugly for the last several days :( But sob story aside, where do you get your hair cut in Chiang Mai? And can they fix my hair??? It's chin-length already, so I can't exactly go much shorter...thanks in advance everyone!

• Like 1