Best Bank For Fixed Term Interest Rate

I received some money from my family back home and want to deposit in a more stable risk free investment. I did some research. I found out that now the stock market (SET) here is too volatile. Also most of the performances of stock oriented mutual funds from Tisco, Aberdeen, Phillips ect also declining sharply recently, so the best and safe way to preserve the money with higher earning maybe the fix term deposit in the bank.

I asked around and found out the best rate is Thanachart bank's 36 months deposit of 3.25% and 24 months is 2.75%. Standard Chartered will give you 24 months 2.70% if your deposit is more than 3 million.

Is there any other bank that can beat the interest rate Thanachart of 3.25%(36month), please share with us. Also any other safe way to keep your money with higher earning other than bank's fixed deposit such as government bonds, corporate debuntures ect, anyone has experiences with this in Thailand?

I received some money from my family back home and want to deposit in a more stable risk free investment. I did some research. I found out that now the stock market (SET) here is too volatile. Also most of the performances of stock oriented  mutual funds from Tisco, Aberdeen, Phillips ect also declining sharply recently, so the best and safe way to preserve the money with higher earning maybe the fix term deposit in the bank.

I asked around and found out the best rate is Thanachart bank's 36 months deposit of 3.25% and 24 months is 2.75%. Standard Chartered will give you 24 months 2.70% if your deposit is more than 3 million.

Is there any other bank that can beat the interest rate Thanachart of 3.25%(36month), please share with us. Also any other safe way to keep your money with higher earning other than bank's fixed deposit such as government bonds, corporate debuntures ect, anyone has experiences with this in Thailand?

Do not lock your money into a fixed rate for a long period. You will regret it.

Interest rates are going to fly northwards. If you must, then go short-term and renew every 3 months.

Otherwise keep it all under one mattress, yours preferably and place the halo of a ghost right next to it so that no Thai dares touch it.

Currency? That's a whole other ballgame!