Football Shirts

mnodi

Some time ago, around this time of the year, I used to venture down to the sports shop - at the junction approaching Warrarot market (next to the bakery).

Inside they'd have an array of last seasons football shirts on sale at the discount price of 90B! I'd stock up, favouring European club shirts and the odd international one. They were well made, with good quality stitched badges, trims etc. I've still got all the ones I ever bought from there and they're still fine. Anyway, a year ago I went there and they've stopped selling them. So, recently I went looking for some more. I've been in a few shops and whilst the prices are ok the quality of the shirts and badges aren't good.

Yes yes... (I can hear the clickerty clack of infuriated keyboards already) I do want my cake and to eat it - nice shirts, cheap price. Yes and I know you get what you pay for, but doesn't everyone like a bargain? By the way I'm not an avid enough fan of any single team to want to pay anymore than I have to.

So... does anyone know any shops of this ilk and where they are? Come on don't keep it a secret.