If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

12 hours ago, talahtnut said:

reminds me of this one recorded with similar...give it up to sex and sensuality, struggling has no use...writhing in a sea of bodily fluids...(whew, tutsi!...where'd ye get that one?' 'just listenin' to the juke box, babe...')

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, tutsiwarrior said:

reminds me of this one recorded with similar...give it up to sex and sensuality, struggling has no use...writhing in a sea of bodily fluids...(whew, tutsi!...where'd ye get that one?' 'just listenin' to the juke box, babe...')

Yeah love that track..love 90s music..got expelled in 1990 divorce..went clubbing every night

..absolutely brilliant!

Gave this cd to old GF in 98 and she buggered of 2 days later,  2 weeks later I went to Thailand

and opened Pandora's Box!    Many thanks Ultra Nate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I brought up the issue of girls in see thru cotton summer dresses with tennis shoes some months ago...tutsi, his face slack with desire and then: 'you touch me I'm gonna scream...' 'touchin' yew ain't on the menu darlin'...(thinkin' about handfulls of flesh doggie style...it was actually a game that me and the ex Mrs tutsi liked to play at our flat in the Kilburn High Road, neighbors pounding on the walls, shaddap will ye?)'

but it was always popular music that soothed the heart of the besotted beast...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Haha 2

god help us....just jangle the lyrics a bit...the bass and drums say 'I'm comin' to getcha...'

an old girlfren she said: 'you make it sound like yer gonna do something to me...'...'well, reading Paradise Lost in bed to each other ain't what I'm after...' and then she reached into my nether region and said: 'I suppose yer right...' we got along real well...and we had the same taste with popular music...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1