If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

5 hours ago, talahtnut said:

No fat, scruffy girls in the 60s

'let's dance' came out in 1962 when I was 12 y.o. and on them teenage dance shows on the TV them older girls and their moves really got my 12 y.o. hormones goin'...hadta go surfin' to get my mind offa sex (and everyone knows that surfin' is better than sex...)

to suppress my urges I got good at surfin' and then the school surf bully challenged me to a one on one at Rincon, winter of 1963...all the surfers from school were there and watched me kick his ass, got 3 rides to every one of his...but he was older and was probably gettin' laid already and didn't pay as much attention to surfin' as I did...

1 hour ago, tutsiwarrior said:

'let's dance' came out in 1962 when I was 12 y.o. and on them teenage dance shows on the TV them older girls and their moves really got my 12 y.o. hormones goin'...hadta go surfin' to get my mind offa sex (and everyone knows that surfin' is better than sex...)

to suppress my urges I got good at surfin' and then the school surf bully challenged me to a one on one at Rincon, winter of 1963...all the surfers from school were there and watched me kick his ass, got 3 rides to every one of his...but he was older and was probably gettin' laid already and didn't pay as much attention to surfin' as I did...

I was 19 at that time..so it was you kickin' my ass was it.