Oh Dear (Aussie cricket)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aussies please note that this was pretty much a Leicstershire 2nd IX before you read too much into it.

I would be more concerned that you couldn't dismiss a side containing an Aussie not good enough for the test squad on a fourth day pitch.

Nah Fart,They reckoned over 500runs in a day was enough batting practise so they decided to give the bowlers a bit of conditioning ready for the 5 dayers. :o

Australian Chris Rogers playing as Leicestershires import denied Australia with a fine 209 in the Ashes lead-up friendly match.

Yeah, but we all know the Aussie way of thinking. They were tossing the ball up to him easy like, so he could get a few runs on the board, then tell us Poms he can't even get in Ozzies 100 best batsmen. :D

So what your really saying and more to the point is the cream of the Australian bowlers let a reasonably unknown batsman score 200. Your post has given us more confidence rather than undermined it. Just goes to show, what I said about your bowlers is not a million miles away.

It could also mean that "reasonably unknown Aussie batsman" is superior to the cream of English cricket given the way the poms folded in the last two one-dayers. :o

Aussies please note that this was pretty much a Leicstershire 2nd IX before you read too much into it.

I would be more concerned that you couldn't dismiss a side containing an Aussie not good enough for the test squad on a fourth day pitch.

I have not seen any footage of the match . But from the scores it seems like the pitch was a road after the first day . What are the weather conditions in the UK, heard u guys are having a bbq and cold beer summer .

we got some batting practise.....and also gave the bowlers especially Lee a go at long periods of bowling.......just an exercise really......time on field well spent

we are coming to get you Poms......primed and ready...... :D  :D

It's marvelous to see. All you Aussies are the same. If a 14 year old kid, who's great grandfather had an Australian milkman went out there and took 500 runs off the bowling of Lee, McGrath and Warne, it would not be the <deleted> bowling, it would be the Austalian connection of the batsman that made him so good. Pathetic you lot :o

Mind you thinking about it most of the Great-grandfathers of you lot over there probably were ENGLISH milkmen :D

Ah Lamp

we got some batting practise.....and also gave the bowlers especially Lee a go at long periods of bowling.......just an exercise really......time on field well spent

we are coming to get you Poms......primed and ready...... :D  :D

It's marvelous to see. All you Aussies are the same. If a 14 year old kid, who's great grandfather had an Australian milkman went out there and took 500 runs off the bowling of Lee, McGrath and Warne, it would not be the <deleted> bowling, it would be the Austalian connection of the batsman that made him so good. Pathetic you lot :o

Mind you thinking about it most of the Great-grandfathers of you lot over there probably were ENGLISH milkmen :D

Ah Lamp, but isnt evolution a funny thing, We Aussies evolved into the suntanned,fit , good looking sporting champions that we are while you Brits got caught in a time warp and remain pasty,beer bellied sporting easy beats, sorry lamp that your forebear wasnt one one of the chosen few and missed the boat :D

pasty,beer bellied sporting easy beats, sorry lamp that your forebear wasnt one one of the chosen few and missed the boat :D

You've got no argument there old mate. If my great-grandad had been sent over, now I would be a pasty,beer bellied,sporting easy beat Aussie :D

Not forgetting the mullet of course... :o

totster :D

pasty,beer bellied sporting easy beats, sorry lamp that your forebear wasnt one one of the chosen few and missed the boat :D

You've got no argument there old mate. If my great-grandad had been sent over, now I would be a pasty,beer bellied,sporting easy beat Aussie :D

But you would still have ended up in LoS mate ,cos thats where most of the Aussies fitting that description are. Oh with one exception. :o

[Not forgetting the mullet of course...  :o

totster  :D

Oh....another oh so classic comment.....

Aye Supermouth where yerbin? we've all missed you. So much so,everyones been talking sense here for the last couple of weeks. Good to have you back mate. Now the <deleted> starts again. :D

IM IN BANGKOK, NO TIME FOR TV, BACK SAT, TO FLY THE FLAG......

I WONDER IF THOMAS MERTON WILL START A THREAD FOR EVERY SINGLE TEST ?

CHEAP-ARSED KEYBOARD IS STUCK ON CAPS, MUST BE MADE IN ENGLAND, PROBABLY NEAR U LAMPIE !! :D

[Not forgetting the mullet of course...  :o

totster  :D

Oh....another oh so classic comment.....

Aye Supermouth where yerbin? we've all missed you. So much so,everyones been talking sense here for the last couple of weeks. Good to have you back mate. Now the <deleted> starts again. :D

CHEAP-ARSED KEYBOARD IS STUCK ON CAPS, MUST BE MADE IN ENGLAND, PROBABLY NEAR U LAMPIE !! :D

Take a deep breath mate...we are all friends here.If you can't stop the caps then smash your keyboard. :D

[]

Jeez Supermouth...........havn't you got any feelings. It was bad enough you whispering total <deleted>, but shouting it. That's too much to take. :o