Bank Account Transfer Q'S

Hi all.

I am moving into a rental condo next week and I have been instructed to pay the rent via bank account transfer.

I don't have a Thai bank account yet so I'm not sure how to do this?.

Can you make an account transfer at an ATM machine using a foreign credit card?

If not can I make a cash deposit into the account at a bank branch?

Thanks for your help.

I had a similar request from my new landlord....pay monthly rent direct to his Kasikorn bank account.

I bank with Bangkok Bank so I went to arrange the payments,but they said that they cound not arrange the payments because of the different banks,so I must ask the landlord to open a Bangkok Bank account.

Strange,I thought,but why should I ask him to do that.

So I simply go to a Kasikorn branch in CM and make the payment by cash transfers.

I had a similar request from my new landlord....pay monthly rent direct to his Kasikorn bank account.

I bank with Bangkok Bank so I went to arrange the payments,but they said that they cound not arrange the payments because of the different banks,so I must ask the landlord to open a Bangkok Bank account.

Strange,I thought,but why should I ask him to do that.

So I simply go to a Kasikorn branch in CM and make the payment by cash transfers.

Guess this explains why most Thai business have accounts in multiple/most major Thai banks (usually around a half a dozen). Always wondered why these businesses offerred multiple banks/accounts for payment of their product/service instead of just one or two.