Thai Women With Long Toe Nails

AAACEEE

Well, this isnt nearly as bad as the time some farm girl started CLIPPING her toenails on the BTS, foot up across her other leg with her clipped toenails flying towards peoples mouths. And crowded too, was pretty much the single most outrageous thing I have ever seen in my life. Good times.

Well, this isnt nearly as bad as the time some farm girl started CLIPPING her toenails on the BTS, foot up across her other leg with her clipped toenails flying towards peoples mouths. And crowded too, was pretty much the single most outrageous thing I have ever seen in my life. Good times.

did u catch some shrapnel ?

:blink:

I once saw a Thai woman clipping her finger nails in the lobby of a 4 star hotel. Where some of these people learned their manners is beyond me.

BTW I also saw the same thing at a 2 star hotel in HK. In that case the perpetrator was Chinese and he was classy enough to clip his nails at the front desk. :o The front desk staff gave him an earful.

TheWalkingMan

Maybe its a status thing to show that they dont work on rice farms. :ermm:

This is probably the instigator - like the guys you see in shops who have the long finger nail to show they're not rice-pullers - although the fashion, tramp-stamp, look-at-me thing has probably taken over. What makes me gag is those geezers that have the big mole with the extended hair follicles. :sick: Is it a Chinese thing?

What makes me gag is those geezers that have the big mole with the extended hair follicles. :sick: Is it a Chinese thing?

ahw yes thats discusting and most of those guys probably have this in combi with the long fingernails

i just dont get it

What makes me gag is those geezers that have the big mole with the extended hair follicles. :sick: Is it a Chinese thing?

ahw yes thats discusting and most of those guys probably have this in combi with the long fingernails

i just dont get it

I believe this is a cultural (or regional) thing.

Have seen the extra long fingernail (on the smallest finger) on many guys here.

The long hair on the mole as well.

Seen both of it in Thailand, Phippines, China, Cambodia, etc.

It was kind of strange to see it at first, but I cant say it is discusting just because i dont get it.

i just dont get it

I hear ya. Kinda like the 'mullet' or pony tails on farangs, Thais don't get those either :whistling:

i just dont get it

I hear ya. Kinda like the 'mullet' or pony tails on farangs, Thais don't get those either :whistling:

i see thai guys with pony tails and mullet like haircuts all the time... where do u live? cave maybe wink.gif

and still IMO there is a difference between a guy's haircut and them having long fingernails and 2 inch (or more)hairs growing out of their moles...

Edited by AAACEEE

i just dont get it

I believe this is a cultural (or regional) thing.

Have seen the extra long fingernail (on the smallest finger) on many guys here.

The long hair on the mole as well.

Seen both of it in Thailand, Phippines, China, Cambodia, etc.

It was kind of strange to see it at first, but I cant say it is discusting just because i dont get it.

In Indonesia, the long fingernail on the smallest finger was used as a lavatorial accessory. Hope that's way too much information already !

i love thai girls and always treat them with respect!  i would never say such a thing to offend someone... but lets be honest have you ever seen it? long toe nails? not to make a big deal out of it but its just something that looks discusting yes...

Discusting as extreme long finger nails, or dirty looking dread locks, or sweaty singlets, or dirty worn out jeans, etc.

You see where Im going with this?

;)   ;)

Judging by your posts I see that you are going nowhere with anything . are you Thai?

If you are then before you get on the forum like this one you should learn that pple are entitled to have their own opinion and express their views.

If you have nothing valuable to add to the discussion, say nothing,  and I suggest som tam to calm your nerves.

As far as the toe nails are concerned, well I have seen those and I think it depends how long, how young( the person not the nails ) and what the toes look like.

If it's a flat footed chubby woman over 30 with splayed toes yeah, it doesn't look cute at all, if it's a pretty young student  then it's a whole different matter.

Ive seen hot girls with long toenails, its still disgusting and suddenly they look just plain stupid and not hot at all.

Perhaps its just me but when I see a thai beauty, the feet are the last things I look at_then again I have never really had a thing for feet ;)

i love thai girls and always treat them with respect!  i would never say such a thing to offend someone... but lets be honest have you ever seen it? long toe nails? not to make a big deal out of it but its just something that looks discusting yes...

Discusting as extreme long finger nails, or dirty looking dread locks, or sweaty singlets, or dirty worn out jeans, etc.

You see where Im going with this?

;)   ;)

Judging by your posts I see that you are going nowhere with anything . are you Thai?

If you are then before you get on the forum like this one you should learn that pple are entitled to have their own opinion and express their views.

If you have nothing valuable to add to the discussion, say nothing,  and I suggest som tam to calm your nerves.

As far as the toe nails are concerned, well I have seen those and I think it depends how long, how young( the person not the nails ) and what the toes look like.

If it's a flat footed chubby woman over 30 with splayed toes yeah, it doesn't look cute at all, if it's a pretty young student  then it's a whole different matter.

Judging by my posts?

By that I pressume you indeed read all my posts in this thread.

Maybe you should take the time to actually read them?

;)

Did you read this:

"But as we all have, you are right to your own opinion ;)" ?

Or this one:

Dont worry, I was just trying to tease you a bit.

Thats why the ;)

Maybe this is some sort of fashion in a sub-culture here" ?

I will try to, in my limited English explain my "see where Im going with this" phrase.

It meant some people (plenty here on TV) very much dislike dirty looking dread locks, or sweaty singlets, or dirty worn out jeans, etc.

But still people should be allowed to look how they like, without being called discusting, etc.

Thats were I was going with it.

Got it?

;)

Btw, what has it to do if Im Thai or not?

What if I was Innuit? Then what?

• 9 years later...

Not real. It's glue on, I had my index and middle finger nails glue on for me to play my classical guitar. If you are used to using your finger nails in classical guitar when your nail is broken you find it difficult to play or you don't like the tone.

Consumerism make  fool of all these young people. They become slaves.

When brain transplant becomes possible in future, brains in thailand are the most expensive to acquire because the previous owners hardly used them at all, brand new. The label says, "Brand new, hardly used, very little thinking done"

I wonder if Thai girls look at our nasal hair with revulsion?

I have see a great deal of men who don't pluck regularly or maybe never, a lot of the time because they just don't look.

Sometimes I am guilty of this but my missus comes at me with the tweezers if she spots any

Or even God forbid tufts sprouting from our ears!!!!

2 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

I have see a great deal of men who don't pluck regularly or maybe never, a lot of the time because they just don't look.

Sometimes I am guilty of this but my missus comes at me with the tweezers if she spots any

but but but... don't you have yours regularly plucked at the hairdressers?

... I have since bought my own... image.jpeg.6a3c9b1e652a523ae6c5d40153e8cc61.jpeg  

Plucking nasal hairs with tweezers !!

A pain worse then childbirth !!

I have a small battery operated thingy which does the trick.

I do allow the gf to pluck my ear hairs though, makes her feel wanted !! [emoji51]

On 8/28/2010 at 5:45 PM, Travel2003 said:

Weird.

I have never noticed.

And I always look at a woman's feet.

I might have a little fetish for high heels, which is why I always look.

Never noticed anyone here with extremely long toe nails.

That's because you only focus on their shoes. Lol