Transfer Deadline Day In Full Swing...

MSingh

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parker for Keane singhy ;)

Plus a bit of $$ & we're on, not loads...

Ok, Parker and 3m, deal done :D

I'd take it, plus Palacios....:D

BBC ................

Ollie via text: "Scott Parker's at Spurs Lodge. Not my eyes but from a good source. And any takers on Oscar Cardozo? Daniel levy is sorting that one out as we speak. Oh - Jermaine Jenas has turned down a move to Stoke."

Easily could have got into our " Team " this one...

1210: Italian news agency Ansa has reported that Juve have paid Arsenal 500,000 euros to take 20-year-old left-back Armand Traore on loan from the English side. The Turin club will have an option to make the deal permanent at the end of the season.

Parker for Keane singhy ;)

Plus a bit of $$ & we're on, not loads...

Ok, Parker and 3m, deal done :D

I'd take it, plus Palacios....:D

BBC ................

Ollie via text: "Scott Parker's at Spurs Lodge. Not my eyes but from a good source. And any takers on Oscar Cardozo? Daniel levy is sorting that one out as we speak. Oh - Jermaine Jenas has turned down a move to Stoke."

But wait a minute, SSN counters with " Scott Parker just finishes training at CH for the Hammers & he says he's done for the day "..:D

** BREAKING NEWS - Y*D SIGNING WITH REDKNAPP LYING AGAIN **

1227: DEAL DONE: And Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp said all would be quiet on the Spurs front today... Croatian keeper Stipe Pletikosa's arrival from Spartak Moscow on a season-long loan has only gone and been confirmed hasn't it. We're rocking and rolling now.

CL Team, best Manager in the World, World Class Fans etc etc >>>> Rock Bottom Club, Zero Points & Zero Goals from open play yet he'd surely have to pick that letter like any normal minded Person would...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6350233,00.html

Skysports.com understands Tottenham and West Ham have made last-ditch moves for Liverpool's Ryan Babel.

It is believed the London duo have contacted Liverpool to ask about Babel's availability.

Liverpool are thought to be willing to let Babel move on for the right fee as Roy Hodgson looks to reshape his squad.

West Ham have held a long-term interest in Babel and he has been mentioned in a possible swap deal with Carlton Cole

1330: I'll tell you what, lets have a little recap on all the big deals that have gone through so far today. Schalke have completed the £10.5m signing of Dutch striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar from AC Milan, while French striker David Trezeguet has ended a 10-year association with Juventus to join newly-promoted Spanish side Hercules. Gylfi Sigurdsson, 20, has left Reading for German side Hoffenheim for a tasty (reportedly) £6m. Leeds have signed Honduras forward Ramon Nunez on a permanent deal, Croatian keeper Stipe Pletikosa has joined Spurs from Spartak Moscow on a season-long loan, while midfielder Salif Diao has returned to Stoke after signing a new two-year contract.

While I applaud the effort singer, one might have thought it would be simpler to just follow the feed on bbc / sky as opposed to waiting for u to post them here ;)

Always wanted to be a pundit didn't u?

Couldn't do any worst than his uncle Shebby :( .

It's true, waste of time really...

Except maybe this...............

1425: Now come on, the tweet I have just received telling me that someone's uncle has just moored Wesley Sneijder's boat in Grimsby dock is, frankly, ludicrous. Bit of chat in the office about a mate who has gone on another cruise holiday. Wanted to say something funny but couldn't think of a good one-liner.

Here I am staring at a live feed from the BBC while Harry sits in his rocking chair in the sunshine listening to Val Doonican records with his missus.

Ah well maybe Keane will brighten my day with a Loan move to Liverpool....

Here I am staring at a live feed from the BBC while Harry sits in his rocking chair in the sunshine listening to Val Doonican records with his missus.

Speaking of which, honestly, what are LFC all about at the moment ? :D

Paul Konchesly is alright, West Ham Boy blah blah blah, but Left Back for Liverpool Football Club ?? Never iin a million Years & they might also be getting Cralton soon with a bit of luck...:D

1605: DONE DEAL: Wigan have signed Tom Cleverley on a season-long loan from Manchester United.

1603: DEADLINE DAY'S BIGGEST DONE DEALS SO FAR:

Marcus Bent [birmingham - Wolves] Loan

Salif Diao [unattached - Stoke]

Alexander Hleb [barcelona - Birmingham] Loan

Martin Jiranek [spartak Moscow - Birmingham] Undisclosed

Paul Konchesky [Fulham - Liverpool] Player exchange

Zurab Khizanishvili [blackburn - Reading] Loan

Rodrigo Moreno [benfica - Bolton] Loan

Matt Phillips [Wycombe - Blackpool] £325,000

Stipe Pletikosa [spartak Moscow - Tottenham] Loan

Gylfi Sigurdsson [Reading - Hoffenheim] £6m

Anthony Stokes [Hibernian - Celtic] Undisclosed

1600: TWO HOURS UNTIL THE TRANSFER WINDOW SHUTS

Paul Konchesly is alright, West Ham Boy blah blah blah, but Left Back for Liverpool Football Club ?? Never iin a million Years & they might also be getting Cralton soon with a bit of luck...:D

1605: DONE DEAL: Wigan have signed Tom Cleverley on a season-long loan from Manchester United.

1603: DEADLINE DAY'S BIGGEST DONE DEALS SO FAR:

Marcus Bent [birmingham - Wolves] Loan

Salif Diao [unattached - Stoke]

Alexander Hleb [barcelona - Birmingham] Loan

Martin Jiranek [spartak Moscow - Birmingham] Undisclosed

Paul Konchesky [Fulham - Liverpool] Player exchange

Zurab Khizanishvili [blackburn - Reading] Loan

Rodrigo Moreno [benfica - Bolton] Loan

Matt Phillips [Wycombe - Blackpool] £325,000

Stipe Pletikosa [spartak Moscow - Tottenham] Loan

Gylfi Sigurdsson [Reading - Hoffenheim] £6m

Anthony Stokes [Hibernian - Celtic] Undisclosed

1600: TWO HOURS UNTIL THE TRANSFER WINDOW SHUTS

how unusual, and very ambitious of a weegie team to buy aplayer from hibs, never mind hibs can buy him back again for

20% in 18 months, :)

how unusual, and very ambitious of a weegie team to buy aplayer from hibs, never mind hibs can buy him back again for

Never mind the weegies are you lot buying Babel from Liverpool.....I hear he's in a helicopter .....mind you I suppose if he was heading to West Ham he would have flown EasyJet. :lol:

Never mind the weegies are you lot buying Babel from Liverpool.....I hear he's in a helicopter .....mind you I suppose if he was heading to West Ham he would have flown EasyJet. :lol:

babel??,eh, hopefully no

Babel going nowhere..

Chimpbonda in talks with West Ham..

Robinho sign for AC Milan.

Sunderland broke their Transfer record & have paid 13m GBP for a Ghanaian Striker who averages 7 Goals per Season in the French League but scored 3 Goals in teh WC Finals, all of which were Penalties i believe !!!!!! :blink:

You're missing all the fun singhy! :lol:

1942: Now then - Spanish publication Marca, who tend to have their finger firmly on the pulse of all things Real Madrid, are reporting that Tottenham have indeed signed Rafael Van der Vaart. And STILL the Spurs media team are unreachable. Have Harry Redknapp and Daniel Levy really pulled a rabbit out of the hat at the death?

EDIT: to add....1947: Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp says the club are waiting for confirmation that their signing of Rafael van der Vaart, for around £8m, has been ratified by the Premier League.

Edited by smokie36

And the last word from the wheeler dealer himself....

1953: Those Harry Redknapp quotes for you, then: "It (The Rafael van der Vaart deal) is still dragging on. We have been trying to do something but we are waiting to see if it has all gone through and we are hoping it has. It's something to do with clearance. I think he was going to Bayern Munich yesterday for £18m and suddenly he became much cheaper. They let me know around 1600 BST that he was available for £8m and for that money he is a top player who will definitely improve us. The fee has come crashing down because the deadline is so close. He's a great passer of the ball, he's a top footballer, he will join in here and be a big plus for us. We were also interested in Ryan Babel, he was a player we made an enquiry about but it never came close."

And the last word from the wheeler dealer himself....

1953: Those Harry Redknapp quotes for you, then: "It (The Rafael van der Vaart deal) is still dragging on. We have been trying to do something but we are waiting to see if it has all gone through and we are hoping it has. It's something to do with clearance. I think he was going to Bayern Munich yesterday for £18m and suddenly he became much cheaper. They let me know around 1600 BST that he was available for £8m and for that money he is a top player who will definitely improve us. The fee has come crashing down because the deadline is so close. He's a great passer of the ball, he's a top footballer, he will join in here and be a big plus for us. We were also interested in Ryan Babel, he was a player we made an enquiry about but it never came close."

I hope Children dont' read his Interviews, his Interviews & what he says in them do nothing for the state of Society..

don't. just don't.

don't. just don't.

It's lost me, that's for sure..

Edit : Not a million miles away from Carlton too aye ?? I would have bought his Train Ticket Stevie if you had bought him, one way of course..:D

Edited by MSingh

don't. just don't.

Edit : Not a million miles away from Carlton too aye ?? I would have bought his Train Ticket Stevie if you had bought him, one way of course..:D

again, don't. assorted liverpool messageboards were full of comments like 'well he's not that bad is he? knows where the goal is?' - to which people were replying 'scores an average of 4 a season' and 'west ham fans are lining up to drive him north'. fuc_king laughable.

tell you what though, it's a sign of how utterly fuc_ked we are financially. we've made a profit of around £12m in transfers this summer and still don't have an alternative senior striker to torres. we ended up offering hammers babel or lucas in a straight swap - it's fuc_king embarrassing.

Edited by StevieH

don't. just don't.

again, don't. assorted liverpool messageboards were full of comments like 'well he's not that bad is he? knows where the goal is?' - to which people were replying 'scores an average of 4 a season' and 'west ham fans are lining up to drive him north'. fuc_king laughable.

tell you what though, it's a sign of how utterly fuc_ked we are financially. we've made a profit of around £12m in transfers this summer and still don't have an alternative senior striker to torres. we ended up offering hammers babel or lucas in a straight swap - it's fuc_king embarrassing.

That would have been my old Mate Devil saying those things Stevie....:D

No, in all seriousness, it's madness..

Big probs at Anfield & more serious than many are actually thinking it seems..