A Chick Coming Into Town

anonymousXXX

So I got a babe flying in from Bangkok in a week. Thing is, I can't take her to any "usual" nightspots, like Hotshot, Goodview, Riverside, Bubble, Spicey, etc. because there are too many other babes we might run into who I've been involved with, and there would be serious trouble, comprehende'? You know the routine.

Could someone throw me out some quality restaurants, maybe even something that sits on the top of some big building? Does Chaingmai have something that rotates, possibly? And what about a quality type joint like a Good View - a place with food, and live band? And is there another Hotshot type place (not that place that starts with an 'M' - they charge felongs like 300 baht just to walk in)? Maybe a good Kareoke joint? I really haven't liked the ones I've been to yet - they are too expensive combined with poor quality. Oh - gotta have private rooms too. What about a discoteque besides Bubble? Anything else you wanna suggest? Perhaps you guys could suggest some places out of the night bazaar area, and away from the beaten path?

Thanks.

Sounds like you have used up Chiang Mai and it is worn out for you....maybe you should move to Bangkok where there are enough places to accomodate your lifestyle.

Babes.? comprehende ? If you have USED up all those BABES and know all the places you mention you have been here long enough to know more than us anyway. Troll or blow-bag ? :o

~

Yeah, I too have noticed the shortage of really high class places to slam babes and chicks.

And the REALLY classy ones who hang with guys like me always complain about how the backstreet sidewalks abrade the skin on their knees.

:D

"What a maroon" ~Bugs Bunny~

:o

And the REALLY classy ones who hang with guys like me always complain about how the backstreet sidewalks abrade the skin on their knees.

I always find it advantageous to carry an edition of "Country Life"

to utilise on such occasions.