Who Needs A Newly Renovated Condo?

Drew Aitch

Hi Forum

There's been an awful lot of condo requests recently on this forum, so as I know of a place in Chiang Mai that is just about to come onto the market (private landlord), I thought it might be worth a quick mention, especially as I know the area and the building very well.

Briefly, it's a 1 bedroom condo, meaning 2 rooms and not a studio with a partition. It's being renovated as I type and fitted with lots of new stuff, such as TV, bed, sofas, kitchen units, utensils, cabinets, and all the rest of it. I'll not promote it any further than that because I'm not an agent, nor am I taking any commission for helping the chap out, so any interested parties will have to come and check the joint out for themselves and meet the owner directly.

The building is on the other side of Canal Road, and has a lovely salt-water swimming pool for those who like a dip. Tons of shops, markets, and eateries are in the nearby area, and there's also underground parking for those who have a vehicle of some sort that they'd like to be sheltered from the elements.

Price is just 8,500 THB/Mo, and the minimum stay is 3 months, with 6 and 12 month contracts available too.

Anyone interested, just pvt me your contact details, and I'll nip over and get the landlord to call you back with all the details. From what he said this morning, all renovations should be complete within the next 5 days or so. Condos don't usually stay available in this particular building for very long, so if you are interested, then you might want to act fast.

Cheers

Aitch