Fortuner Sportivo 111

fredob43

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's as stated 30PSI all Toyota's have a plate on in side of driver's door. Fortuner 30psi Vigo29psi and so on. Enjoy great car. "Cold"

Dont put any more in as the suspension is firm it will feel like a stone. They should have set it at the garage Tosser's. Get yourself a manual in English help's with everything.

Hope they have told you how the VSC work's if not ask.

Again rolleyes.gif !

I put the tyre pressure to 42 PSI. Now getting better than 47PSI. If you guys know please send me some information. Thanks.

The tire pressure should be 29/30 PSI as stated on the sticker - that's not a misprint or mistake - it';s the pressure the engineers who spent years laboring over the design of the car deemed to be correct. If you choose to go with a pressure recommended by a spanner at the dealership over the suspension and chassis engineers, that's your choice however ;)

Running higher pressures will give you less traction/braking and a seriously uncomfortable ride.

Edited by MoonRiverOasis

Thank you MRO.

Again rolleyes.gif !

I put the tyre pressure to 42 PSI. Now getting better than 47PSI. If you guys know please send me some information. Thanks.

The tire pressure should be 29/30 PSI as stated on the sticker - that's not a misprint or mistake - it';s the pressure the engineers who spent years laboring over the design of the car deemed to be correct. If you choose to go with a pressure recommended by a spanner at the dealership over the suspension and chassis engineers, that's your choice however ;)

Running higher pressures will give you less traction/braking and a seriously uncomfortable ride.

Again rolleyes.gif !

You know what MRO I some time's wonder If peep's read/or can read??? my post's. Ive got one Sportivo make a reply and the next thing I know there asking the same question again. Do you ever ask yourself are you wasting your time. Buddha only know's how they will get on with the VSC. Or driving over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by fredob43

You know what MRO I some time's wonder If peep's read/or can read??? my post's. Ive got one Sportivo make a reply and the next thing I know there asking the same question again. Do you ever ask yourself are you wasting your time. Buddha only know's how they will get on with the VSC. Or driving over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From time to time I feel like that, yes :)

You know what MRO I some time's wonder If peep's read/or can read??? my post's. Ive got one Sportivo make a reply and the next thing I know there asking the same question again. Do you ever ask yourself are you wasting your time. Buddha only know's how they will get on with the VSC. Or driving over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From time to time I feel like that, yes :)

Thank you for your reply I was beginning to think my post's were invisible. Happy Christmas & new year. And please keep up your great, informative, post's, as some peep's read.

Have a good trip.

Edited by fredob43