Thai Asks Farangs

rakloke

แล้ว "เขา(อมาดิเนจ็าด)ไม่มีไอ้จู๋" มีความหมายแฝงที่นายคริส888ต้องการสื่อถึงอะไรหรือเปล่า Do you think the clause "He(Ahmadinejad) has no wienie" has any connotation in it?

เป็นคอมเม้ท์ไร้สาระ ด่าแบบเด็กๆ ประมาณว่า "เขาไม่มีไอ้จู๋ เลยเป็นคนที่ไม่มีความสุข" อินเตอร์นี่เน็ตเต็มไปด้วยคนที่ชอบเขียนคอมเม้นท์แบบนี้ คงไม่มีความหมายลึกซึ้งอะไรนะครับ

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I'm going to disagree with Rikker! He has no wienie, to an American ear (at least this very old American ear) has the same connotation as "he has no balls". That is, he is not a real man. He is not, in Thai, a ลูกผู้ชาย. Since he is not properly equipped as a man, he could not possibly satisfy a woman. I have no argument that this is an ad hominem argument that lacks logic and basis and is basically childish. But I still think it has a (childish) meaning. I could be wrong, Since I'm arguing with Rikker, I don't judge my odds to be that good.laugh.gifjap.gifjap.gif

Always happy to be disagreed with. ;) You may well be right, but I maintain that at best it's unclear. For me, the choice of the childish word 'wienie' (which I would spell 'weenie', btw) takes all the teeth out of the insult, making it just immature and silly to me.

I agree with you there. It's not something a native speaker would write. At least not an American and I suspect not a Brit or an Aussie either. I suppose the world will survive if we don't start a long thread on the euphemisms for the human sexual anatomy, but I think cajones would have been a better choice. Still ad hominem and therefore basically meaningless, but at least it doesn't sound like an eight year old speaking. With that, I'll shut up.laugh.gif

I agree with you there. It's not something a native speaker would write. At least not an American and I suspect not a Brit or an Aussie either. I suppose the world will survive if we don't start a long thread on the euphemisms for the human sexual anatomy, but I think cajones would have been a better choice. Still ad hominem and therefore basically meaningless, but at least it doesn't sound like an eight year old speaking. With that, I'll shut up.laugh.gif

คุณไมค์ช่วยอธิบาย cajones และ ad hominem ด้วยนะครับ ผมไม่เคยเห็นสองคำนี้มาก่อน

คุณรักโลกครับ

ขอโทษที่พูดไม่สุภาพในคำตอบแต่ว่าจริงๆผมไม่ได้ตั้งใจที่ด่าใครเป็นคำแปลเฉยๆ

ขอบคุณครับ

คุณบอยดี้เข้าใจผิดแล้ว ผมไม่ได้ว่าคุณสักหน่อย ผมเพียงยกตัวอย่างสถานการณ์ที่ใช้คำนี้ในหมู่คนไทยเท่านั้น LOL

Ad hominem is a Latin phrase meaning a personal attack on someone. It usually refers to attacking the person with whom one is arguing rather than addressing his arguments. Example

Person A: "Global warming is a serious problem. There is much scientific evidence to support this proposition"

Person B: "You are a blithering idiot! You can't even hold a decent job!" (etc., etc.)

The answer has nothing to do with the argument. Thus in the thread we've been working on, the President of Iran was said to have "no weenie" (thank you Rikker for correcting the spelling of this word). Whether he does or doesn't have this part of his anatomy, it is certainly completely irrelevant to any discussion of his policies.

Cojones, not "cajones" (after checking with Google I find that this word is usually mis-spelled by English speakers, including mebiggrin.gif) is very much slang and I'm not surprised you hadn't seen it previously. It is actually (Mexican) Spanish slang for testicles. It may be confined in use to the Southwestern part of the US. I'm not sure. A more widely used phrase might be "he has no balls", but this word is still considered to be pretty vulgar, hence cajones as a substitute (although I think it's pretty much just as vulgar in Spanish as balls is in English).laugh.gif

Edited by mikenyork

คุณรักโลกครับ

ขอโทษที่พูดไม่สุภาพในคำตอบแต่ว่าจริงๆผมไม่ได้ตั้งใจที่ด่าใครเป็นคำแปลเฉยๆ

ขอบคุณครับ

คุณบอยดี้เข้าใจผิดแล้ว ผมไม่ได้ว่าคุณสักหน่อย ผมเพียงยกตัวอย่างสถานการณ์ที่ใช้คำนี้ในหมู่คนไทยเท่านั้น LOL

คุณรักโลก เป็นประจำที่ผมเข้าใจผิด :D

Ad hominem is a Latin phrase meaning a personal attack on someone. It usually refers to attacking the person with whom one is arguing rather than addressing his arguments. Example

Person A: "Global warming is a serious problem. There is much scientific evidence to support this proposition"

Person B: "You are a blithering idiot! You can't even hold a decent job!" (etc., etc.)

The answer has nothing to do with the argument. Thus in the thread we've been working on, the President of Iran was said to have "no weenie" (thank you Rikker for correcting the spelling of this word). Whether he does or doesn't have this part of his anatomy, it is certainly completely irrelevant to any discussion of his policies.

Cojones, not "cajones" (after checking with Google I find that this word is usually mis-spelled by English speakers, including mebiggrin.gif) is very much slang and I'm not surprised you hadn't seen it previously. It is actually (Mexican) Spanish slang for testicles. It may be confined in use to the Southwestern part of the US. I'm not sure. A more widely used phrase might be "he has no balls", but this word is still considered to be pretty vulgar, hence cajones as a substitute (although I think it's pretty much just as vulgar in Spanish as balls is in English).laugh.gif

Thank heaps

ผมสรุปว่า ad hominem คือการเถียงหรือหาโต้แย้งแบบข้างๆคูๆ ในสำนวนไทยมักใช้กันว่า " เอาสีข้างเข้าถู " หรือแสลงที่กำลังฮิตว่า " แถ"

ส่วน cojones นั้นเป็นแสลงที่หมายถึง " อัณฑะ " หรือศัพท์ที่คนไทยทั่วๆไปเรียกมันว่า "ไข่"

คุณไมค์ไม่ลองใช้ภาษาไทยอธิบายให้ผมฟังบ้างเหรอ ถ้าอยากให้ภาษาไทยก้าวหน้า ก็ต้องใช้บ่อยๆ ไม่ต้องกลัวผิดถูกหรอก ผมไม่ว่าอะไรอยู่แล้ว

English words pronounced in Thai are my biggest challenge. Today, significant other is watching ananimal show. "This elephant isthirteen feet high". I ask,"Is it an Asian or an African elephant". "ช้างแม่ม้อต". "What is แม่ม้อต?" "The name of the elephant." "OK. But is it Asian or African". "I don't know. It's the onewith hair." AHHHHH!!! YESSSSS!!!THATแม่มอท (otherwise known as Mammoth). Let me hasten to add, lest I be misunderstood, that ALL languages,certainly including English, change the pronunciation of borrowed words to suitthemselves. So the fault, Dear Brutus,lies, not with the Thais, but with me for not having sufficiently flexiblehearing to do the conversion of "tapsap" in my head if I haven't comeacross them before. But I have to laughat myself for my confusion, nonetheless.laugh.gifjap.gif

^I have a similar problem with proper names (both Thai and foreigner, non-Thai Asian names being the worst!).

I'm often struggling to figure out an unknown word in a conversation or text - conducting fruitless dictionary searches and so on - till I finally and exasperatedly get round to asking someone what this bizarre word is only to learn it's someone's (or something's) name! Arrghhh! :annoyed:

Edited by SoftWater

^I have a similar problem with proper names (both Thai and foreigner, non-Thai Asian names being the worst!).

I'm often struggling to figure out an unknown word in a conversation or text - conducting fruitless dictionary searches and so on - till I finally and exasperatedly get round to asking someone what this bizarre word is only to learn it's someone's (or something's) name! Arrghhh! :annoyed:

555 I hear you man, been there, done that, still doing it :lol:

English words pronounced in Thai are my biggest challenge. Today, significant other is watching ananimal show. "This elephant isthirteen feet high". I ask,"Is it an Asian or an African elephant". "ช้างแม่ม้อต". "What is แม่ม้อต?" "The name of the elephant." "OK. But is it Asian or African". "I don't know. It's the onewith hair." AHHHHH!!! YESSSSS!!!THATแม่มอท (otherwise known as Mammoth). Let me hasten to add, lest I be misunderstood, that ALL languages,certainly including English, change the pronunciation of borrowed words to suitthemselves. So the fault, Dear Brutus,lies, not with the Thais, but with me for not having sufficiently flexiblehearing to do the conversion of "tapsap" in my head if I haven't comeacross them before. But I have to laughat myself for my confusion, nonetheless.laugh.gifjap.gif

What do you mean by "Dear Brutus"?

กรุณาอธิบาย "Dear Brutus" ด้วยครับ บรูตัสในเรื่องจูเลียส ซีซ่าร์ใช่ไหม? เพื่อสื่ออะไรครับ?

Edited by rakloke

It was a small attempt at humor, perhaps not too clever, at that. I was just trying to make light of the fact that the problem was mine, not that of the Thai people. I had made an earlier post about Thai pronunciation of English and another poster had thought I was demeaning Thais, which I wasn't, but I hadn't made myself clear. So this time I wanted to be clear..

Here is the explanation:

"Cassius:

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,

But in ourselves, that we are underlings."

JuliusCaesar (I, ii, 140-141)

Cassius, a nobleman, is speaking with his friend, Brutus,and trying to persuade him that, in the best interests of the public, JuliusCaesar must be stopped from becoming monarch of Rome. Brutus is aware ofCaesar's intentions, and is torn between his love of his friend Caesar and hisduty to the republic. Cassius continues by reminding Brutus that Caesar is justa man, not a god, and that they are equal men to Caesar. They were all bornequally free, and so why would they suddenly have to bow to another man? Onanother level this phrase has been interpreted to mean that fate is not whatdrives men to their decisions and actions, but rather the human condition." http://www.enotes.com/shakespeare-quotes/fault-dear-brutus-our-stars

ขอบคุณคุณไมค์ที่อุตสาหะพิมพ์เนื้อหาบางตอนของเรื่องจูเลียส ซีซ่าร์ มาให้อ่าน ขยันจังเลย

ผมมีคำที่สงสัยอีกแล้ว ได้มาจากยูทูป มีคนวิจารณ์วงเจเอลเอสในเพลงวันช็อต ว่า

i dont hate the song i love it but they look like douche bags just saying

douche bags คืออะไรครับ

Other than knowingthat this was a general insult, I myself did not know its precise meaning. I found an online slang dictionary which saysthat a "douche bag" is "an excessively self-obsessed person, usuallymale. The Url http://onlineslangdictionary.com. It's a little hard to use because you can't just do a search, you haveto kind of page through until you find the word you're looking for. Douche bag is certainly slang and, to my ear,vaguely vulgar. The original meaning ofthe word was

"a small syringe having detachable nozzles for fluid injections, usedchiefly for vaginal lavage and for enemas". Just goes to show how much the meaning ofwords can change! http://dictionary.reference.com So, not a word to be thrown about lightly,but not the most insulting thing that can be said about a person either.

I'd be most interested to know what you think the Thai equivalent might be.jap.gif

ขอบคุณคุณไมค์ครับ

ผมเปิดดูตามลิ้งค์ที่คุณให้มาก็ไม่ทราบว่าแปลว่าอะไร

รู้เพียงลางๆว่าเป็นคำที่ใช้เพื่อดูถูกเหยียดหยามกันเท่านั้น

ยังไม่ทราบคำแปลที่พอเทียบเคียงได้ในภาษาไทย

It's not possible to make a direct translation into Thai. It is a generally negative statement about somebody, or an insult if used to them directly, and quite commonly used in US slang. Just 'douche' without the bag is basically the same thing, just shortened.  The literal, original meaning of 'douche bag', as mikenyork explained above, is a small bag used to wash a vagina or anus by injection. So you can probably see why this is not an object one would want to be compared with.<br /><br />In the statement above, he says the band 'looks like douche bags'. Without being 100% sure, I would understand his meaning to be that they look conceited or fake.

Thanks meadish

คุณอธิบายได้ละเอียดละออมาก จนผมเห็นภาพนั้น คนไทยส่วนใหญ่คงไม่รู้จักมันหรอก แต่คนในวงการแพทย์น่าจะรู้จักนะผมว่า

แต่ถ้ามีศัพท์ใช้เรียกเจ้าสิ่งนี้จริง ก็คงไม่มีคนอยากเอ่ยถึงมันนักหรอก LOL

ถ้าพอจะแปลแบบเหยียดๆได้ว่าหมายถึง conceited หรือ fake คงเทียบเป็นไทยได้ว่า "ขี้เก๊ก" "ขี้อวด" หรือ "ของปลอม" "ของเก๊"

มีส่วนคล้ายกับคำว่า cocky อยู่ไม่น้อยนะครับ

คุณไมค์เห็นด้วยไหม

Cocky is definitely very close in meaning to conceited. Conceited is probably more formal. Cocky more informal (but not, in American English at least) vulgar. On another site someone pointed out that cocky is uncommon in America because 'cock' is the most common vulgar word for penis. (I'm not sure I agee with this). This person on the other site also thought cocky was less pejorative than conceited and I guess on reflection I might tend to agree. On yet another site I learn that cocky is derived from the bird cockatoo.

douche bags คืออะไรครับ

I don't really use much American slang, so I well may be wrong, but when I've heard douche bag/douchebag used before, it seems to be used as an insult labelling someone as stupid, useless, a jerk etc. A bit like ไอ้โง่ maybe or สะเหร่อ (just came across this equivalent in my dictionary). Not really heard it used in the conceited or fake sense. He's a real douche bag!

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/definition+of/douche+bag

Edited by katana

คุณ rakloke ครับ

ความหมายของคำว่า douche bag (หรือ douche) เป็นสิ่งที่จำกัดความได้ยาก แต่ละคนอาจจะเข้าใจไปคนละอย่างๆกันไป สามารถใช้เป็นคำด่าทั่วไป ด่าใครก็ได้ที่เราไม่พอใจ แต่ต่อไปนี้ผมจะพยายามอธิบายว่าสำหรับผมแล้ว douche แบบต้นตำรับมีคุณลักษณะอย่างไรบ้าง

ความหมายพื้นๆที่สุดก็คือ douche เป็นผู้ชายประเภทที่แค่เห็นหน้าตาก็รำคาญหรือหมั่นไส้แล้ว พวก douche มักจะเป็นคนผิวเผิน ถือหน้าตาเป็นสำคัญ มักจะขี้เก๊ก ชอบแสดงออก อาจจะถอดเสื้อโชว์กล้ามแบบผิดกาลเทศะ (ซึ่งคนทั่วไปถือว่าไม่มีกาลเทศะที่ถูกต้องอยู่แล้วสำหรับการถอดเสื้อโชว์กล้าม แต่ douche จะไม่เข้าใจเรื่องนี้ เพราะในความคิดของ douche ก็เป็นไปไม่ได้ที่มีใครบนโลกที่ไม่อยากชมกล้ามของมัน) douche มักจะเป็นคนที่ชอบเก๊กท่าถ่ายรูป อาจจะมีรอยสักที่ดูตั้งใจเท่จนไม่เท่ไปเลย (อย่างเช่นรอยสักอักษรจีนหรือตัวอักษรแปลกตาอื่นๆ ทั้งๆที่ douche อ่านก็ไม่ออกและอาจจะไม่เคยแม้แต่เที่ยวเมืองนั้นๆเลยด้วยซ้ำ) douche มักจะเป็นคนที่ตัดผมทรงที่เรียกร้องความสนใจ (เช่น mohawk หรือทรงผมแบบตั้งๆฟูๆแบบอื่น แต่ที่แน่นอนคือ douche ส่วนใหญ่จะต้องใช้เจลแต่งผมเยอะๆ) มักจะเป็นคนใส่เครื่องประดับที่เท่ในแวดวง douche แต่คนทั่วไปมองว่าเชย เช่นสร้อยคอ สร้อยข้อเท้า (ไม่ว่าจะเป็นสร้อยทอง สร้อย hemp สร้อยลูกปัดไม้ ฯลฯ) douche มักจะใส่แว่นกันแดดเป็นแฟชั่นโดยไม่มีความจำเป็นต้องใส่ (ถึงกับว่าในที่มืดก็ยังใส่) douche หลายคนทำ fake bake (คือทำผิวสีแทนในเครื่องอาบแดด) หรือที่ยิ่ง douche-tastic กว่านั้นคือใช้ self tanner (ทาครีมทำผิวสีแทน ซึ่งมักจะทำให้ผิวออกสีส้มๆ)

ถ้านึกภาพยังไม่ออก กดลิงค์นี้แล้วจะเกิดความกระจ่างแจ้งในทันที อิอิ ;P http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com

Cocky is definitely very close in meaning to conceited. Conceited is probably more formal. Cocky more informal (but not, in American English at least) vulgar. On another site someone pointed out that cocky is uncommon in America because 'cock' is the most common vulgar word for penis. (I'm not sure I agee with this). This person on the other site also thought cocky was less pejorative than conceited and I guess on reflection I might tend to agree. On yet another site I learn that cocky is derived from the bird cockatoo.

Thanks Mike

Cocky is derived from the bird cockatoo.

douche bags คืออะไรครับ

I don't really use much American slang, so I well may be wrong, but when I've heard douche bag/douchebag used before, it seems to be used as an insult labelling someone as stupid, useless, a jerk etc. A bit like ไอ้โง่ maybe or สะเหร่อ (just came across this equivalent in my dictionary). Not really heard it used in the conceited or fake sense. He's a real douche bag!

http://onlineslangdi...n+of/douche+bag

Thanks katana

Your link is very useful.

I think สะเหร่อ ( often seen/heard as ไอ้สะเหร่อ) plays a part for the meaning of douche, more or less.

คุณ rakloke ครับ

ความหมายของคำว่า douche bag (หรือ douche) เป็นสิ่งที่จำกัดความได้ยาก แต่ละคนอาจจะเข้าใจไปคนละอย่างๆกันไป สามารถใช้เป็นคำด่าทั่วไป ด่าใครก็ได้ที่เราไม่พอใจ แต่ต่อไปนี้ผมจะพยายามอธิบายว่าสำหรับผมแล้ว douche แบบต้นตำรับมีคุณลักษณะอย่างไรบ้าง

ความหมายพื้นๆที่สุดก็คือ douche เป็นผู้ชายประเภทที่แค่เห็นหน้าตาก็รำคาญหรือหมั่นไส้แล้ว พวก douche มักจะเป็นคนผิวเผิน ถือหน้าตาเป็นสำคัญ มักจะขี้เก๊ก ชอบแสดงออก อาจจะถอดเสื้อโชว์กล้ามแบบผิดกาลเทศะ (ซึ่งคนทั่วไปถือว่าไม่มีกาลเทศะที่ถูกต้องอยู่แล้วสำหรับการถอดเสื้อโชว์กล้าม แต่ douche จะไม่เข้าใจเรื่องนี้ เพราะในความคิดของ douche ก็เป็นไปไม่ได้ที่มีใครบนโลกที่ไม่อยากชมกล้ามของมัน) douche มักจะเป็นคนที่ชอบเก๊กท่าถ่ายรูป อาจจะมีรอยสักที่ดูตั้งใจเท่จนไม่เท่ไปเลย (อย่างเช่นรอยสักอักษรจีนหรือตัวอักษรแปลกตาอื่นๆ ทั้งๆที่ douche อ่านก็ไม่ออกและอาจจะไม่เคยแม้แต่เที่ยวเมืองนั้นๆเลยด้วยซ้ำ) douche มักจะเป็นคนที่ตัดผมทรงที่เรียกร้องความสนใจ (เช่น mohawk หรือทรงผมแบบตั้งๆฟูๆแบบอื่น แต่ที่แน่นอนคือ douche ส่วนใหญ่จะต้องใช้เจลแต่งผมเยอะๆ) มักจะเป็นคนใส่เครื่องประดับที่เท่ในแวดวง douche แต่คนทั่วไปมองว่าเชย เช่นสร้อยคอ สร้อยข้อเท้า (ไม่ว่าจะเป็นสร้อยทอง สร้อย hemp สร้อยลูกปัดไม้ ฯลฯ) douche มักจะใส่แว่นกันแดดเป็นแฟชั่นโดยไม่มีความจำเป็นต้องใส่ (ถึงกับว่าในที่มืดก็ยังใส่) douche หลายคนทำ fake bake (คือทำผิวสีแทนในเครื่องอาบแดด) หรือที่ยิ่ง douche-tastic กว่านั้นคือใช้ self tanner (ทาครีมทำผิวสีแทน ซึ่งมักจะทำให้ผิวออกสีส้มๆ)

ถ้านึกภาพยังไม่ออก กดลิงค์นี้แล้วจะเกิดความกระจ่างแจ้งในทันที อิอิ ;P http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com

Thanks rikker

สุดยอดทั้งคำอธิบายและลิ้งค์ที่ให้มา ภาษาในเว็ปไซค์นั่นหวือหวามากเลย เข้าใจยากแต่ก็ท้าทายดีนะครับ

คำแปลของ douchebag นี่คงหมายถึง ไอ้สะเหร่อ / ไอ้เชย / ไอ้บ้านนอก / ไอ้ตกยุค / ไอ้หลุดโลก / ไอ้เส็งเคร็ง / ไอ้บ๊อง ฯ ตัวใดตัวหนึ่งหรือรวมๆกันทั้งหมดละมั้ง LOL

เพศหญิงคงไม่มี douchebag หรอกนะ

คุณ rakloke ครับ

Thanks rikker

สุดยอดทั้งคำอธิบายและลิ้งค์ที่ให้มา ภาษาในเว็ปไซค์นั่นหวือหวามากเลย เข้าใจยากแต่ก็ท้าทายดีนะครับ

คำแปลของ douchebag นี่คงหมายถึง ไอ้สะเหร่อ / ไอ้เชย / ไอ้บ้านนอก / ไอ้ตกยุค / ไอ้หลุดโลก / ไอ้เส็งเคร็ง / ไอ้บ๊อง ฯ ตัวใดตัวหนึ่งหรือรวมๆกันทั้งหมดละมั้ง LOL

เพศหญิงคงไม่มี douchebag หรอกนะ

เพิ่งคิดออกอีก 2 คำคือ ไอ้ติงต๊อง และ ไอ้เฉิ่ม

ดูท่าจะใกล้เคียงกว่ากลุ่มก่อนหน้า ว่ามะคุณริกเก้อร์

คุณไมค์ครับ

ผมก็ไม่ได้คาดว่าท็อปปิคนี้จะรุ่งอะไรหรอก

เพียงอยากรู้ศัพท์เพิ่ม เห็นว่าที่นี่เหมาะเพราะเจ้าของภาษามีเยอะ และหลายๆท่านต่างกุลีกุจอแบ่งปันสิ่งที่ตนรู้อย่างดี

อีกอย่างฝรั่งเขาจะได้หัดอ่านหัดพิมพ์ภาษาไทยไปด้วย (เห็นมีแต่คุณริกเก้อร์กับคุณเดวิด LOL)

เรียกว่า วิน วิน ทั้งสองฝ่าย ใช่ปะ

คุณ rakloke

ผมก็อยากจะขอบคุณสำหรับเปิดท๊อปปิคนี้ ผมไม่ใช่เจ้าของภาษาอังกฤษ จึงการเปิดท๊อปปิคนี้ช่วยผมในการเรียนทั้งภาษาอังกฤษและงภาษาไทย ผมก็ต้องขอโทษที่ผมแอบแฝงอ่านท๊อปปิคนี้ ความรู้ภาษาอังกฤษของผมไม่ถูกต้องทั้งหมดและไม่เพียงพอที่จะช่วยตอบคำถามได้

Edited by kriswillems

คุณ rakloke

ผมก็อยากจะขอบคุณสำหรับเปิดท๊อปปิคนี้ ผมไม่ใช่เจ้าของภาษาอังกฤษ จึงการเปิดท๊อปปิคนี้ช่วยผมในการเรียนทั้งภาษาอังกฤษและงภาษาไทย ผมก็ต้องขอโทษที่ผมแอบแฝงอ่านท๊อปปิคนี้ ความรู้ภาษาอังกฤษของผมไม่ถูกต้องทั้งหมดและไม่เพียงพอที่จะช่วยตอบคำถามได้

ฮันแน่ โผล่มาแล้วคนแอบอ่าน LOL

อ่านได้เลยคุณคริส ไม่ต้องแอบหรอก ไม่เก็บเงินด้วย LOL

ภาษาไทยของคุณไม่เลวเลยนะ ไม่เห็นบอกว่าคุณสัญชาติอะไร

ภาษาอังกฤษคุณดีกว่าผมแน่ๆ การขึ้นสู่ระดับเจ้าของภาษานี่หืดขึ้นคอเลยนะ ค้างเติ่งตรงระดับแอ๊ดวานส์นี่เป็นสิบๆปีแล้ว

สงสัยคงต้องถามศัพท์ผู้เชี่ยวชาญในนี้ไปยังงี้เรื่อยๆ แก่งักพอดี

คิดแล้วกลุ้ม.....คิดแล้วกลุ้ม.....คิดแล้วกลุ้ม......กลุ้มใจ......กลุ้มใจ.......กลุ้มใจ (เนื้อเพลงลูกทุ่งเพลงหนึ่งนะครับ)