New Arrival

Jimmy in Bangkok

Congrats mate.

I just worry in 15 years u will be standing outside your door with a baseball bat beating off guys  :D

They grow up so quick, our first born is on the cusp of two and are trying for number two  . Wifey wants 3 more girls  :o

You're not the only one who's worrying mate :D and they do grow up so quick. I have a daughter in Aus who will be 14 y/o in Aug and her sister is 12 y/o and a son to another marriage who is 9 y/o and it seems like yesterday they were all just coming home from the hospital themselves.

It certainly sounds like you're going to be a busy fella as well there 350Torana :D Good luck. Maybe we can buy baseball bats in bulk and get some sort of discount.

By the way, love the nick and the avatar, about the only thing I miss here is the good old Aussie muscle car :D

Chubby cheeks=cute kid, & your girls got 'em.

Congrats Jimmy! :o

Cheers mate,

Everyone has said she looks like me so far (much to my wife's disgust) and I reckon she must be off to a good start if that's so :D

That's what everyone said about my daughter, now she looks nothing like me. All mama there, thank god! :D

I can only hope she will grow out of it later on. There's still hope :D