Is This Possible ?

BobMarleyWannabe

Furnishing a house in three weeks ? Not sure how to go about this in a limited amount of time. I currently live in the States but planning to retire in Thailand in the near future. My wife and I have a home in Koh Chang but it is currently unfurnished. We both are still employed in the states and just counting down the days to our retirement days. I take three and my wife takes four week holidays to Thailand every year. My wife usually leaves before me and spends a week to go to her hometown hang out with friends and family and meets me in Bangkok a week later. We want to furnish our home in Koh Chang and make it livable in the short time we have, Is it possible to get teak wood furniture at a decent price and get it shipped within three weeks. Does anyone know of any online sites that I can pre-order with confidence.

We live in Bangkok. We have scheduled completion of our new home to be completed in three months (not weeks). We are not sure that the contractors will keep the deadline.

Bangkok is more efficient than Koh Chang, so add some time. The new house is in walking distance from the existing one, which allows us to take a look and talk to the workers every day.

Good luck.