Abduction Of My Daughter, By My Thai Wife

scott1999

It may not seem a total win, but the way I read it your daughter will at worst have to be enrolled at your school of choice.

Is that right?

Things move so slowly it is unbearable. I hope things improve on the 24th to 27th.

Good luck.

Thanks rhodie

for your support in this matter. Holidays are always hard. But this holiday is very different from many before, because I can go to the court and the Ministry of Education, and the police to fight my corner. So of course I would love to see my daughter, but I must try to make sure she is not put in the middle to choice for herself. Because from my experience, the child will mostly do what the alienating parent wants them to do. Because the alienating parents love is not unconditional and of course the child is in fear of losing that love.

Anyway I am off to the court this week and will update.

Thanks rhodie

for your support in this matter. Holidays are always hard. But this holiday is very different from many before, because I can go to the Juvenile Court, Ministry of Education, and the police headquarters to fight my corner. So of course I would love to see my daughter, but I must try to make sure she is not put in the middle to choose for herself. Because from my experience, the child will mostly do what the alienating parent wants them to do. Because the alienating parents love is not unconditional and of course the child is in fear of losing that love.

Anyway I am off to the court this week and will update.

I must proof read my posts before pressing the ADD REPLY button, sorry for my spelling and grammar mistakes.

Tomorrow you go to speak in person with a judge....dont know if this is the very 1st time you go do that...if so....you will get the chance to explain to him what this over 3 year ordeal has meant for you and most likely your daughter 2.....show him that you have always acted in the best interest of your child......tell him that justice must prevail.....open your heart by talking sense and show your endless love for your daughter......hope all will go good......show urself .....

1 thing i just wondered....what has been the contact between you and Dnee's mother in recent years....if any ?

Best wishes.

• Like 1

Well at least that is moving forward although ever so slowly. Good luck tomorrow and let's hope some common sense prevails.

A tough Xmas day for you that should have been much happier.

Keep the focus and hang in there.

Tomorrow you go to speak in person with a judge....dont know if this is the very 1st time you go do that...if so....you will get the chance to explain to him what this over 3 year ordeal has meant for you and most likely your daughter 2.....show him that you have always acted in the best interest of your child......tell him that justice must prevail.....open your heart by talking sense and show your endless love for your daughter......hope all will go good......show urself .....

1 thing i just wondered....what has been the contact between you and Dnee's mother in recent years....if any ?

Best wishes.

Thank you both for your comments. Yes you are correct Mr. P. Tomorrow I will speak on behalf of my daughter, who has not had her own voice since the abduction on the 12th September 2010. But I will also speak on behalf of targeted parents. We who must endure the pain of alienation from our loved ones. There will be no anger in my words. Only hope for the future of our beautiful innocent children, to have a mother and a father. I am very different now from the person I was before the abduction. Mr. P. I bet you are beginning to feel the changes coming in side yourself now?

Anyway Merry Christmas to anyone that reads this thread,"and may your God be with you," as the great Dave Allan would say at the end of his shows.

PS I have a new catch phrase "GROW OR DIE" ha ha I chose grow by the way ha ha.

l

Forgiveness.....is given .....by the strong !

Hate ........is continued by ......the weak and fearfull !

Better to forgive, how hard it can be sometimes.......stand above them !

• Like 2

A long time from now.

Prepare yourself well and not only write a speach but make a plan in which you outline all these things such as your daughters education, housing, contact with both her parents. It will show that you have carefully thaught about these things, as you say in the intrest of your child.

Enjoy your chrismas. It sure is a nice day today.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck man I think the year of the Horse could be your year!

Thank you eezergood, "I do hope so" and happy new year to you too! It's 41 days till the hearing at Juvenile court, But I'm not counting! Ha ha ha. Thanks again for your support.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Man you have the patience of a saint & the empathy of the Dalai Lama himself - fair play to you .....

If this was me by now I would be in Bang Kwang or on the run! BUT with a serious drinking problem to boot. Mate you are a fine example of a father & a human being

• Like 1

Here is an alternative for your letter. As said, check the dates. See what you can use for your own benefit.
Add for example a little bit about you wanting to provide a stable environment, improof her education etc. But don't make it too long.

My ex-wife and me reached a compromise and signed a contract on the 24th of January 2012. After the agreement was reached, the mother went back to England on the 20th of Feb 2012 and, also according to her own admission has not taken care of Dnee since. (please see attached Facebook messages).
Since the agreement I have tried to see my daughter as much as I could at her school, (please see photos with dates.) On the 26th of Feb 2012 Dnee said “I want to go on holiday with you Daddy!” So we left the school and went to the seaside after I promised the principal that I would bring Dnee back the same day to finish her exams.
When the two half-sisters found out about this holiday, they got very aggressive. With the principal at her school and with me and with Dnee on the phone. My daughter was fortunately not worried and had a great time. When I brought Dnee back on the same day, the 26th of February, my daughter told the principal that she wanted to spend the school holiday with me starting on the 6th of March.
But on the 6th of March 2013 the two half-sisters took Dnee without my consent and against mine and my daughters wish away from school from the school, (please see letter from the principal,) I as the father and being responsible for the child was not informed where my child was. Not until the the 6th of May 2013, when the new term started at her school, did I know where my daughter was and did I have to worry if she was alright.
Since then, despite having parental rights over my daughter, the school has been very obstructive in any access to my daughter, on the orders of the mother and the half-sisters.
When my daughter was taken without my consent a part of me died. I try to be a responsible father but are currently boycotted by a mother who isn’t even present in the country to take care of my daughter and the half-sisters, who have standing in this. Currently the parental rights rest with the mother and me.
Today I must ask you to grant my sole parental rights and give me 100% physical custody over my daughter. After all it is the natural thing that a child lives with a parent instead of at a boarding school or with a half-sister, if the other parent is unable or unwilling to take care of the child.
I myself am fully willing and capable to take care of my daughter on my own and to guard her future.
My daughter has shown she loves both her parents, but has to do as the mother and half-sister tell her. There are many examples of Dnee acting on the orders of the mother’s side. One example was here in this court, with Dnee throwing her hands up in fear of the sight of me. Then in a short time would be asleep in my arms in front of the whole court. That is not the normal behavior of a child. Dnee is being coached by the mother’s side in what to say and believe. Dnee is confused and this confusion needs to end. It will end when this compromise contract is enforced so she will be free to love both her mother and father without any repercussions from any one.
I am sorry for my daughter that my ex-wife instead of wanting the best for her daughter wants to punish me through my daughter. I think that is wrong and when being grated sole parental rights I will make sure that my daughter stays in contact with her mother, as that is in my daughter’s best interest. Children need to know both parents.
It is in the best interest of my daughter that I ask for sole parental rights and 100% custody.
The fact that the mother is no living in Thailand makes this more urgent as is the fact that the school has informed me that not until I have 100% physical custody will the school hand over her sign out papers and exam scores to the new school, (please see email from Dnee’s school.)
With 100% physical custody I would also be less fearful of Dnee not being returned to me or her new school after a weekend with her half-sisters, as I would have stronger rights to protect the wellbeing of my child.

• Like 1

Thanks Mario some nicely simplified points you have made I will not rewrite but just take out my sentences and add yours. As yours say the same as mine but with less words, and your words are clearer. Mario you know the goal. Say as much as possible as clearly as possible, with as least words as possible. That you Sir for help in my matters.

Update the mother as I was writing this post the mother has sent me via Facebook proof that she is out of the country.

mother

I will tell you how good I do not know you're hurting children. Sent from Leicester, England, United Kingdom.

me

oops your mobile has just told me where you are. You should check the settings if you want to keep secret where you are. So you will not be in court on the 25th?

Edited by scott1999
  • Like 2

If you and your ex have 50% parental responsibility how is her family able to stop you seeing your child when the mother isn't there? surely that is criminal in itself? These half sisters have no parental power. Usually the court will give visitation to the mother if the mother turns up and requests visitation. You should be able to get main custody as you have been seeking this and she abandoned the child. What do you mean 100% sole custody? I know sole custody can include visitation to the other parent but what is the 100%? does that mean the mother wouldn't have visitation?

If you and your ex have 50% parental responsibility how is her family able to stop you seeing your child when the mother isn't there? surely that is criminal in itself? These half sisters have no parental power. Usually the court will give visitation to the mother if the mother turns up and requests visitation. You should be able to get main custody as you have been seeking this and she abandoned the child. What do you mean 100% sole custody? I know sole custody can include visitation to the other parent but what is the 100%? does that mean the mother wouldn't have visitation?

Hi cjchoas

(If you and your ex have 50% parental responsibility how is her family able to stop you seeing your child when the mother isn't there? surely that is criminal in itself?)

Very good question. It is because firstly: I could not find my daughter. Secondly: when I did find my daughter, court proceedings had commenced and I could not prove the mother was out of the country.

Thirdly: After the compromise contract made in court with me and the mother on the 24th of Jan 2012. The mother appealed her own agreement to the Appeals court then the Supreme court. Which in affect made my daughter king maker till the appeals had finished.

(What do you mean 100% sole custody?)

In the agreement of the 24th of Jan 2012 it states that any party who does not follow the agreement will forfeit 100% physical custody to the other party.

main points of the agreement.

1: My daughter goes to a school of my choice as I have 100% education over my daughter.

2: My daughter to receive said condo from the assets of the marriage.

3: A mentioned car to be signed over to myself so that it can be sold as marriage asset.

4: Mother is free to sell one condo from marriage assets.

"​What has the mother complied with from the compromise contract? O of course only number 4."

What I mean by 100% physical custody is the mother will still have 50% parental powers but I have 100% educational powers. Which means only I can sign her in or out of any school. Plus with 100% physical custody it is up to me and only me where my daughter lives and sleeps.

(does that mean the mother wouldn't have visitation?)

In the compromise contract it is up to my daughter who she spends the school holidays with. As it has never been my thinking to stop the mother seeing my daughter. "For me to make sure my daughter has a good to great education opportunities here in Thailand and later overseas. Plus have a safe living environment and be free to see all her family with out being pressured into anything from anyone, even me. Is what I want for my daughter."

As my L.O.I. States and by the way I am getting the best help from the best brains from Thaivisa in getting best prepared for the 25th of Feb when of course I will be making the best case I can for my daughter to be able to have a mother and a father in her life with out the heinous parental alienation which she and I have had to endure over the last three years.

Thanks again for your questions cjchoas, This (horror) story sound strange even to me. But these are the facts.

• Like 2

Short update

Yesterday the 20th of Feb I went to the Juvenile Court to had in my L.O.I. I have had great help from the good people here on Thaivisa doing a little rewrite of my original letter. But had a small hiccup when told by the court officers that the judge cannot read English. So I had to translate into Thai. So my letter lost some of my or our words, but the assents of the letter is still there I hope?

25 กุมภาพันธ์ 2014

เรื่อง ขออำนาจในการดูแลบุตรสาวแต่เพียงผู้เดียว

เรียน ผู้พิพากษาที่เคารพ

เนื่องด้วยข้าพเจ้า Mr. Paul Scott ได้อยู่กินฉันสามีภรรยากับนางพิมพา สก๊อตต์ และมีบุตรสาวด้วยกันหนึ่งคน คือ เด็กหญิงดีนี่ สก๊อตต์ แต่ภายหลังได้มีปัญหาหลายประการที่ต้องหย่าร้างกัน และได้ยื่นฟ้องต่อศาลเพื่อขออำนาจในการดูแลบุตร และได้ตกลงยินยอมทำสัญญาประนีประนอมยอมความ ลงวันที่ 24 มกราคม 2012 ตามที่ศาลได้ให้ความยุติธรรมทั้งสองฝ่ายแล้วนั้น หลังจากวันนั้นมารดาของดีนี่ได้เดินทางกลับไปอยู่ประเทศอังกฤษ ตั้งแต่วันที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 โดยคำพูดสารถาพของเธอเองว่า (โปรดดู ข้อความจาก Facebook ที่แนบมาพร้อมนี้) เธอไม่ได้อยู่ดูแล เด็กหญิงดีนี่ตั้งแต่นั้นมา เริ่มตั้งแต่ยื่นอุทธรณ์ต่อศาล ทั้งสองศาล คือศาลอุทธรณ์และศาลฎีกา ขณะที่ยื่นอุทธรณ์ต่อศาลเธอได้มอบหมายให้ทนายเป็นผู้ดำเนินการแทนทุกขั้นตอน ซึ่งขณะนั้นเธอก็ยังอาศัยอยู่ในประเทศอังกฤษ และทนายของข้าพเจ้าแนะนำให้รอฟังคำพิพากษาจากศาลอุทธรณ์ให้เรียบร้อยก่อนที่ จะทำหน้าที่ของบิดาเพื่อทำในสิ่งที่ดีและถูกต้องที่สุดให้กับลูกสาวของข้าพเจ้า เรื่องการศึกษาของบุตรสาว เพื่อทำตามสัญญาประนีประนอมยอมความที่ได้ทำไว้กับมารดาของเธอ และข้าพเจ้าได้เดินทางไปพบและดูแลความเป็นอยู่ของบุตรสาวของข้าพเจ้า ให้ได้มากที่สุดเท่าที่จะทำได้ ที่โรงเรียนของเธอ (โปรดดูรูปถ่าย) และในวันที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ 2012 บุตรสาวของข้าพเจ้าได้บอกกับข้าพเจ้าว่า อยากไปเที่ยวในวันหยุดกับข้าพเจ้า ดังนั้นข้าพเจ้าจึงได้ขออนุญาตครูใหญ่ที่โรงเรียนของบุตรสาว เพื่อพาเธอไปเที่ยวทะเลด้วยกันและเธอไม่ให้ทางโรงเรียนบอกพี่สาวต่างบิดาทั้งสองคนของเธอ เพราะเกรงว่าพวกเขาจะไม่ยอม ให้เธอไปกับข้าพเจ้า พวกเราได้ออกจากโรงเรียนและข้าพเจ้าให้สัญญากับครูใหญ่ว่าจะพาดีนี่กลับมาส่งที่โรงเรียน เพื่อได้เธอสอบปลายภาคเรียนอย่างถูกต้อง หลังจากนั้นเมื่อพี่สาวต่างบิดาของเธอทั้งสองคนทราบพวกเขาโกรธมาก และได้ต่อว่าทางโรงเรียนรวมทั้งครูใหญ่ และโกรธข้าพเจ้ามากที่ทางโรงเรียนปล่อยให้บุตรสาวเดินทางไปเที่ยวกับข้าพเจ้า พวกเขาโทรตามดีนี่และแสดงอาการโกรธเธอมากที่ไปกับข้าพเจ้าโดยที่ไม่ขออนุญาตพวกเขาก่อน ในระหว่างที่ข้าพเจ้ากับบุตรสาวอยู่ที่ทะเล ดีนี่ดูไม่ได้กังกลอะไรและก็มีความสุขดี และข้าพเจ้าได้พาบุตรสาวกลับมาส่งที่โรงเรียนตามที่ได้สัญญาไว้ และดีนี่ได้บอกกับครูใหญ่ว่า “ จะไปอยู่กับพ่อช่วงวันหยุดปิดเทอม ” โดยเริ่มตั้งแต่วันที่ 6 มีนาคม 2013 และในวันนั้นข้าพเจ้าได้กลับไปหาบุตรสาวที่โรงเรียนเพื่อไปรับเธอไปเที่ยวกับข้าพเจ้าในวันหยุดปิดภาคเรียน แต่พี่สาวต่างบิดาของเธอทั้งสองคนได้พาเธอออกไปจากโรงเรียนโดยที่ไม่ได้รับความยินยอมจากข้าพเจ้า (โปรดดูจดหมายจากครูใหญ่ ) หลังจากนั้นข้าพเจ้าก็ไม่ทราบว่าบุตรสาวของข้าพเจ้าอยู่ที่ไหน จนกระทั่งวันที่ 16 พฤษภาคม 2013 โรงเรียนเปิดภาคเรียน ตั้งแต่นั้นมาข้าพเจ้าได้เดินทางไปเยี่ยมบุตรสาวที่โรงเรียนแต่ทางโรงเรียนได้กีดกัน และจำกัดเวลาในการพบบุตรสาว โดยคำสั่งของมารดาและพี่สาวต่างบิดาของเธอ

ตั้งแต่วันที่ 12 กันยายน 2010 พวกเขาพาบุตรสาวไปจากข้าพเจ้าโดยไม่ได้รับความยิมยอมจากข้าพเจ้า และข้าพเจ้า ต้องทนทุกข์อยู่กับชีวิตเหมือนคนที่ตายทั้งเป็น และทุก ๆ วันข้าพเจ้าต้องศึกษาเกี่ยวกับประสบการณ์การสูญเสียลูกจากบุคคลทั่วไปที่เคยสูญเสียมาแล้วและนี่คือเหตุผลที่ข้าพเจ้าให้คำมั่นสัญญาว่าจะไม่มีทางกีดกันความสัมพันธ์ระหว่างแม่กับลูก หรือทางญาติ ๆ ของบุตรสาวเพราะข้าพเจ้ารู้สึกถึงความเจ็บปวดถ้าต้องถูกกระทำแบบนั้น และไม่เป็นผลดีทั้งกับตัวเด็กเอง ข้าพเจ้ามีความประสงค์ที่จะให้ศาลหรือเจ้าหน้าที่จากศาลได้รับทราบข้อมูลทั้งหมดของบุตรสาวของข้าพเจ้า

ดังนั้น ข้าพเจ้าจึงมีความประสงค์ที่จะขออำนาจในการดูแลบุตรสาวแต่เพียงผู้เดียวจากศาล เพื่อความเป็นอยู่ด้วยความความปลอดภัยขณะที่มารดาของเธอไม่ได้อยู่ดูแลในประเทศไทย รวมทั้งเพื่อบุตรสาวของข้าพเจ้าจะได้รับการศึกษาที่ดี และสามารถใช้ชีวิตแบบปกติสุขเหมือนเด็กทั่วไปกับบิดาและมารดา ข้าพเจ้ามีความประสงค์ที่จะขอคำแนะนำจากผู้พิพากษาเพื่อไม่ให้มีเหตุการณ์ที่จะทำให้การศึกษาของบุตรสาวต้องหยุดชะงัก เพราะสาเหตุความขัดแย้งดังกล่าวข้างต้นเกิดขึ้นอีก ข้าพเจ้าได้เดินทางไป ที่กระทรวงศึกษาธิการเพื่อขอคำแนะนำต่างๆ เกี่ยวกับการดำเนินการทางการศึกษาของบุตรสาว แต่เนื่องจากข้าพเจ้ายังไม่มีอำนาจการดูแลบุตรสาวอย่างถูกต้องทางกระทรวงศึกษาธิการจึงไม่สามารถกระทำการใด ๆ ตามสัญญาประนีประนอมยอมความดังกล่าว ตามที่ข้าพเจ้าร้องขอ และไม่สามารถให้ความช่วยเหลือใด ๆ จนกว่าข้าพเจ้าจะได้รับอำนาจในการดูแลบุตรสาวแต่พียงผู้เดียว และทางโรงเรียน ณ ปัจจุบัน ของบุตรสาวจะไม่ยอมเซ็นเอกสารในการส่งตัวเพื่อย้ายเข้าไปอยู่ในโรงเรียนใหม่ที่ข้าพเจ้าได้จัดหาให้แล้วนั้น ซึ่งตามคำสั่งศาล (โปรดดู อีเมลจากโรงเรียน) อำนาจในการดูแลบุตรสาวตามที่ข้าพเจ้าร้องขอเพียงผู้เดียวนั้น จะทำให้ทุกอย่างสะดวกมากยิ่งขึ้น และจะไม่ทำให้เกิดเหตุการณ์เหมือนที่เคยเกิดขึ้นอีกหลังจากที่บุตรสาวของข้าพเจ้าย้ายเข้าไปอยู่ในโรงเรียนใหม่ ของเธอ ซึ่งอำนาจในการดูแลบุตรจากศาลจะทำให้พี่สาวต่างบิดาทั้งสองคนของเธอไม่สามารถพาเธอหนีออกไปจากโรงเรียนใหม่ได้อีกถ้าไม่ได้รับความยินยอมจากข้าพเจ้า และจะไม่ทำให้เกิดผลกระทบต่อการศึกษาของบุตรสาวอีก ข้าพเจ้าต้องการทำทุกอย่างให้ถูกต้องตามกฎหมายเพื่อจะไม่ให้มีสิ่งใดทำลายอนาคตทางการศึกษาของบุตรสาวได้อีก

ดังนั้น ข้าพเจ้าจึงใคร่ขอความกรุณาจากศาลที่เคารพ เพื่อช่วยให้มีศักยภาพความเป็นบิดาและการดูแลเต็มความสามารถ และความเป็นอยู่ของบุตรสาวของข้าพเจ้า เพื่อให้เธอได้มีโอกาสที่ดีทางการศึกษาและเธอยังสามารถพูดได้หลายภาษาจากโรงเรียนใหม่ของเธอ และจะมีความสุขกับโรงเรียนใหม่ของเธอ ซึ่งโรงเรียนที่ข้าพเจ้าได้จัดเตรียมไว้ให้บุตรสาวนั้น มีการเปิดสอนภาษาต่าง ๆ หลายภาษา อาทิเช่น ภาษาอังกฤษ ภาษาจีน ฯ ซึ่งจะเป็นผลดีต่ออนาคตของตัวเด็กเอง และดีนี่ต้องแสดงให้ทุกคนได้เห็นว่าเธอรัก ทุกคนในครอบครัว แต่ไม่ใช่ต้องทำตามที่มารดาหรือพี่สาวต่างบิดาของเธอบอกให้ทำ ซึ่งมีตัวอย่างบางประการให้เห็น ก่อนหน้านี้เธอเดินทางมาที่ศาลกับมารดาและพี่สาวต่างบิดาของเธอ โดยการแสดงอาการหวาดกลัวต่อหน้าข้าพเจ้าแต่หลังจากนั้นในช่วงระยะเวลาสั้น ๆ เธอกลับนอนหลับอยู่ในอ้อมแขนของข้าพเจ้าต่อหน้าผู้พิพากษา นั่นแสดงให้เห็นว่าเธอไม่ได้หวาดกลัวและยังคงมีความผูกพันธ์ระหว่างพ่อกับลูก แต่เมื่อเธอถูกสอนให้เกลียด หรือให้พูดไม่ดีกับข้าพเจ้าโดยมารดาและพี่สาว หรือคนใดคนหนึ่งที่อยู่กับฝ่ายมารดาของเธอ โดยธรรมชาติของเด็กแล้วจะไม่สามารถแยกแยะได้สิ่งไหนควรหรือสิ่งไหนไม่ควรกระทำ ถ้าเธอได้อยู่ในที่ที่ปลอดภัยจากสิ่งบีบบังคับ ยั่วยุเหล่านั้นแล้ว และสามารถแสดงความคิดของตัวเอง ซึ่งทั้งหมดที่กล่าวมาข้างต้นทำให้บุตรสาวของข้าพเจ้าสับสนและในความสับสนนี้ต้องจบสิ้นเสียที แต่ทุกอย่างจะไม่สามารถดำเนินการได้ถ้าสัญญาประนีประนอมยอมความระหว่างข้าพเจ้ากับมารดาของเธอยังไม่มีผลบังคับใช้ และมารดาของเธอยังแสดงให้เห็นว่าเธอจะไม่ยอมทำตามสัญญาประนีประนอมยอมความตามที่ได้ตกตงกันในศาลนั้น

เพื่อความยุติธรรมกับบุตรสาวและตัวของข้าพเจ้าจะได้เป็นอิสระ และยังสามารถแสดงออกถึงความรักและความผูกพันธ์ ที่มีต่อบิดาและมารดาของเธอ โดยไม่ต้องมีใครคอยบังคับจิตใจเธอ จึงใคร่ขอความเป็นธรรมต่อศาลเรื่องขออำนาจในการดูแลบุตรสาวแต่เพียงผู้เดียวตามที่กล่าวมาข้างต้น ข้าพเจ้าขอให้คำมั่นสัญญาว่าจะทำตามทุกประการ

ขอแสดงความนับถืออย่างสูง

(MR. PAUL SCOTT)

Thanks again for every ones help in my matters, Let's see how the judge reacts to this on Tuesday?

• Like 1

Good luck tomorrow Paul, if that date is still on. I hope this long saga can finally reap some rewards.

You would think that surely by now they will see it your way.

Holding thumbs!

Thank you rhodie, I am feeling calm that I have done all I can for tomorrow. Thanks for thinking of me. I will post as soon as I can tomorrow.

• Like 1