I Heard Road To Pattaya Closed Due To Flooding Today?

PingManDan

This dont sound good, I will be back on monday morning, if the road to Pattaya is closed how will I get to my house.

dude, your house floated by about 6 hours ago. i was yelling for you to get out, but that explains why you didn't swim to the door. anyway, your dogs are on the roof, safe and sound.

PingManDan, next time you hear information like that, please verify the sources AND if you would like to get things confirmed by a forum, DO NOT ask for confirmation on here. Only bored <deleted> here, who allow themselves to bother other people with their useless comments.

But ok, roads closed to or in Pattaya? Maybe!

This weekend there's a conference along 3rd Road which causes some traffic problems and traffic is redirected from Pattaya Klaang on to 3rd Road Northwards instead of going to Sukhumvit (in the evenings). There may be some problems with heavy rainfall, but that's only temporarily.

During weekends, traffic in Pattaya is always heavy.

In general: No problems to get to Pattaya!

...snip...

erm - have you seen the news this morning?? Granted, Pattaya itself doesn't look to be too bad but as you get up towards Bangkok it doesn't look good.

...snip...

erm - have you seen the news this morning?? Granted, Pattaya itself doesn't look to be too bad but as you get up towards Bangkok it doesn't look good.

Source please? am due to leave Bangkok for Pattaya in a couple of hours....

...snip...

Source please? am due to leave Bangkok for Pattaya in a couple of hours....

Watching channel 3 and 7. Have seen the seen new interchange on motorway 7 (i think) where you come off to go up to saraburi with very heavy water and traffic hardly moving though that did look like it was on the slip road/loop bit and not the motorway itself. Around Saraburi has been on a few times as well. I was going up to Nong Khai tomorrow and have decided to wait for a couple of days now as more rain is forecast. Alternate route up through Kabinburi looks pretty damp too.