Motorbike Rental Chalong Area

alexth

I'm new in town and I'm looking for a reliable motorbike rental, on a monthly basis. Thing is, I'd like a newer one instead of those 15k km bikes. My aim is for a new model of the Honda Airblade. Anynone has any idea about where could I find this in the Chalong area?

Heading from Chalong circle past Home pro about 500 meters is a sweeping bend to the left on main road

On bend on left hand side are 3 storey shop houses painted grey at entrance to Ananda Garden Hills Village

Shop house there has a range of motorcycles, some new some older

These are the facts, i do not rent cars or bikes i own my own.

The people i recommended for renting a bike from in Chalong are a expat,Thai couple.

They have approx 15 bikes all under 2 years old.

They also have 2 vios, 1 Yaris, 2 pickups and 1 fortuna type vehicle, most near new.

Everything is fully serviced and clean,they even have there own compressor to check the

tyre pressures before you leave.

Most of there vehicles are rented out although they did have a brand new duel cab pickup

available yesterday.

where abouts are they?...i was desperate for a dual cab truck or fortuna as I had to take my GFs family up to Krabi. We ended up squeezing into a salooner or something similar

The people i recommended for renting a bike from in Chalong are a expat,Thai couple.

They also have 2 vios, 1 Yaris, 2 pickups and 1 fortuna type vehicle, most near new.

Everything is fully serviced and clean,they even have there own compressor to check the

Most of there vehicles are rented out although they did have a brand new duel cab pickup

available yesterday.

where abouts are they?...i was desperate for a dual cab truck or fortuna as I had to take my GFs family up to Krabi. We ended up squeezing into a salooner or something similar

available yesterday.

There are good directions on Peter's 1st post on this subject.