Car Tyres Good Deal

neilf

found a place that did me 2 of 225 by 18 by 40 at 3500 each. fitted / balanced of course but no tracking equipok up siam country club road to just before the crossroads---------so over the new road and railway line until just before the other older crossing with i think crocodile farm to left and churchills to the rightthe tyre place is on the right as you come up to the crossing----------no idea of name in thai but easy to see about 3 shophouses biggive me a plug if you can tell him the black seat leon ---------need more soon and he will remember the car

I won't get into all the other things I couldn't understand, but "what kind of tires are they"? Brand and model please?

thai brand maxxim-------------------not to use on very hot days and to go round corners very slowly----------i joke-------i think

I won't get into all the other things I couldn't understand, but "what kind of tires are they"? Brand and model please?

:rolleyes: Purchased same in siracha 3000 bt.B)

ok when and where please so i can go for rears soon

thanks

thanks

:rolleyes: In the center of town,east side of road,huge sign [tires]. Michelin 3000bt. Ask to see manager and tell her you came from pattaya for discount. Heng recommended this tire store in the past.B)

thanks

:rolleyes: In the center of town,east side of road,huge sign [tires]. Michelin 3000bt. Ask to see manager and tell her you came from pattaya for discount. Heng recommended this tire store in the past.B)

That's a great price for Michelin - are you sure they were original? What size was that?

:rolleyes: Yes, original. When my wife returns from the village with the car I will check. As I recall[michelin] they had 4 or 5 sizes and I got the regulation size for the CRV. You must see the manager in the office for a discount from the list price. In Thailand everything is negotiable.B)