Tuks Tuks No Good!

SanukMahk

You forgot Speed Boat mafia...they are actually a bit scary!!

Well there seems to be a competition going on here to be seen as the biggest victim. Victimhood is practically a career for some people who post here. If you leave home everyday expecting to find a con artist or evil Tuk Tuk driver on every corner, I assure you that you will, because every victim must have a victimizer, even if he as to create one himself.

That way you can happily return home and inform the Thai Visa readers about how persecuted you are.

I'm certain if I posted asking about where to find a nice burger someone would come online to warn me to be aware of the 'Burger Mafia'

So far we have the

Jet ski mafia

Tuk Tuk Mafia

Taxi mafia

Traffic police mafia

Beach chair mafia

Photocopy mafia

Beggar mafia

Pharmacy mafia

Tout mafia

Suit seller mafia

Child flower seller mafia

Real estate mafia

Motorbike repair shop mafia

Beauty shop mafia

Time share mafia

Forgive me if I've missed a mafia and don't despair, some 'victim' will have created another one by the end of the week.....

yes..

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well riding back through Cherng Talay the traffic was chockers before I saw the problem. "The funeral party mafia" had set up and as usual had taken over half a lane beside the road right in the shopping centre. A hundred people were joyfully eating under a large canopy oblivious to the fact they were creating a huge traffic jam.

At Bang Tao I thought there was a big accident as again the traffic was bad but it was the "Mah Song mafia" with their flags shaking and babbling in strange long forgotten languages crossing the road to get to their temple, at least they didn't have spears or knives stuck through their faces. Driving down my street I saw a guy walking by himself who I thought was a Thai mate. When I pulled up beside him I realised it was a Mah Song and he was in a trance shaking and waffling to himself. Scared the shit out of me and I did a Scoooby doo and sped off.

Nobody has mentioned the "Old and past their use by date katoey mafia," most could fight and win in the UFC.

When I first came to Patong the "Old German guys who still secretly love Hitler mafia" were everywhere. It only took 2 klosters to have them sig heiling and goose stepping. Chalong is home of the "whining pom mafia" they gather online to belly-ache endlessly over the fact you can't find a pint of warm larger anywhere and nobody here can cook yorkshire pud. They can be seen in the their fortuners desperetely driving around mid-morning looking for a cumberland snag, lamb kidney and black pud. Up and commers are the "Too lame to be in real motorbike gang mafia" and the "Wearing socks with our sandals at the beach mafia"