Suicide

whatchamacallit

Yes, unfortunately most of us will encounter the loss of life at least once during our lifetime. Sometimes it's gory, sometimes it's not. But it is the reality of life.

Use it to learn from, but it will take a few days to stop thinking about it.

Edited by thomo

Yes, unfortunately most of us will encounter the loss of life at least once during our lifetime. Sometimes it's gory, sometimes it's not. But it is the reality of life.

Unfortunately the chances of seeing the loss of life in and around Pattaya greatly increase when living here for a while.

R.I.P

Unfortunately the chances of seeing the loss of life in and around Pattaya greatly increase when living here for a while.

R.I.P

Yet most of us will pay to watch a gory movie where death is part of or the main attraction.

R.I.P

Yet most of us will pay to watch a gory movie where death is part of or the main attraction.

I really don't understand this. Are you saying to you the fictional depiction of death is the same as seeing the real thing?

actually all of us will encounter the loss of life in our lifetime....our own

RIP to the deceased....

Edited by Utterlyuseful

I couldn't agree more with the OP. Being in such a state of mind is so tragic and we should all have sympathy for those so badly afflicted with the misunderstood condition of depression. Unless you've experienced it close up, you'll never understand, and unless it was you, you quite possibly still won't understand.

I didn't realize there were so many people in Pattaya who are conspiracy theorists. Is there a club going there or something? Never say never, but I think you'll find that 99% of the jumpers sadly do it voluntarily. They deserve our sympathy, they deserve respect and we should all thank our God, whoever or whatever he or she might be, that we are fortunate not to suffer their pain.

I couldn't agree more with the OP. Being in such a state of mind is so tragic and we should all have sympathy for those so badly afflicted with the misunderstood condition of depression. Unless you've experienced it close up, you'll never understand, and unless it was you, you quite possibly still won't understand.

I didn't realize there were so many people in Pattaya who are conspiracy theorists. Is there a club going there or something? Never say never, but I think you'll find that 99% of the jumpers sadly do it voluntarily. They deserve our sympathy, they deserve respect and we should all thank our God, whoever or whatever he or she might be, that we are fortunate not to suffer their pain.

An argument in itself for bringing back the reputation tags....

Couldn't agree more... +1

That is really, really bad! The Russian guy that got murdered last week by a couple of Russian hit-men and his gay lover also lived in the same building. For the people that live there I hope the damm place is not cursed.

My they both rest in peace and hopefully they have gone to better places.

I really don't understand this. Are you saying to you the fictional depiction of death is the same as seeing the real thing?

I don't understand your reply at all.

My point was pretty obvious. I was talking about death and gore being part of adult entertainment.