• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all,

This week I accepted a new job in Hua Hin as IT Manager where I will start March 5th.

If we want to continue this group then I would like to ask everybody, who want's to take over the 'gavel'?

I have a voucher from "The Barbican' TB 500 (food only, expires May 31st) for the lucky person who will take over the 'gavel' and continues this group.

Next IT Meeting - my last one - will be next Thursday March 1st

See you there!

Cheers,

Cloggie

• 2 weeks later...

Dear all,

This week I accepted a new job in Hua Hin as IT Manager where I will start March 5th.

If we want to continue this group then I would like to ask everybody, who want's to take over the 'gavel'?

I have a voucher from "The Barbican' TB 500 (food only, expires May 31st) for the lucky person who will take over the 'gavel' and continues this group.

Next IT Meeting - my last one - will be next Thursday March 1st

See you there!

Cheers,

Cloggie

where can i get one of your invisibility cloaks? a few of us came to wish you well, but...

Dear all,

As it takes me a couple of hours to go to Bangkok and did not see a reply for more than a week after my last post February 22nd - first reply March 1st 17:07 - I had the idea that nobody was interested anymore ..

Looks like that I was wrong but that is to late now, sorry guys I let some of you down.

Will move to Hua Hin next week and try to start a new IT-group there.

Hope that this group will continue without me and the voucher is still available, just let me know who will take over the 'gavel'

Cheers,

Cloggie

• 4 weeks later...

Sure if we can garner enough people to make it a meeting. We discussed last meeting a possible change of venue, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The only requirements are wifi, airconditioning, and alcohol.

Any meeting in April?