Honest And Reliable Letting Agent

jay1980

Unfortunately business commitments in Europe mean I won't be able to live in my condo or spend much time in Thailand for at least another year,

I have a new condo which I would like to let.

Can anyone recommend a reliable and honest agent to manage it for me. I have read the horror stories about one agency messing owners about, but any good companies?

Also what is a fair % for the fee, and any other recommendations from landlords very welcome.

I will be other in November to sort it all out.

Many thanks

Try David Gray at East Coast. I've been dealing with him for years and he's completely straight and above board. His main office is in Jomtien Complex Condotel, between Shenanigans and the condo reception. He also has a smaller (and older) office on Second Road, opposite Royal Garden Plaza and near the Royal Twins hotel.

Yes I have,

She rents out 3 condo's of mine and a shop, all in Jomtien.

Since she is a small operator she can charge less and ALL business is personal with her. No sub agents or office flunkies to pass you off to.

Guarantee you will be satisfied, but hey, give her a call she speaks perfect English. Won't cost you more than a call!

Try David Gray at East Coast. I've been dealing with him for years and he's completely straight and above board. His main office is in Jomtien Complex Condotel, between Shenanigans and the condo reception. He also has a smaller (and older) office on Second Road, opposite Royal Garden Plaza and near the Royal Twins hotel.

I'll second that. David is a great guy. Alan Bolton's firm is another.