Cheap Hotel Offer In North Pattaya For One Month?

Sandman77

Hello!

i looking,for a cheap hotel ,near woodland resort,in north pattaya for one month!

the price range aproximently 300€ 12000/Bath!

hotel must be guest friendly,american breakfast need!

any ideas,what hotels,have my price range?

in this area?

thanks for information!

If you go on North Pattaya road, past Tesco Lotus up to the traffic lights you will see 'New Star Inn'

They will give you a large room, with A/C, free wi-fi, refrigerator etc for 7000THB per month.

There is no restaurant in the hotel but right across the road there is a restaurant which serves American breakfasts.

Before i moved into my house, i stayed here many times. It's basic, but great value for money.

Hope this helps.

If you go on North Pattaya road, past Tesco Lotus up to the traffic lights you will see 'New Star Inn'

They will give you a large room, with A/C, free wi-fi, refrigerator etc for 7000THB per month.

There is no restaurant in the hotel but right across the road there is a restaurant which serves American breakfasts.

Before i moved into my house, i stayed here many times. It's basic, but great value for money.

Hope this helps.

how is the wifi speed?

Hope this helps.

how is the wifi speed?

As far as i can remember it was ok....Couldn't say exactly what speed, but downloading stuff wasn't a problem.

The only thing i do remember is that if you are put on the 2nd floor, ask for a room above the reception, otherwise the signal is quite weak. (this is not a problem because the 2nd floor is for long-term residents, and there were never more than 2 on the whole floor when i was there last year).

Hope this helps.

how is the wifi speed?

As far as i can remember it was ok....Couldn't say exactly what speed, but downloading stuff wasn't a problem.

The only thing i do remember is that if you are put on the 2nd floor, ask for a room above the reception, otherwise the signal is quite weak. (this is not a problem because the 2nd floor is for long-term residents, and there were never more than 2 on the whole floor when i was there last year).

i guess there is not a balcony or kitchen either?

Hope this helps.

how is the wifi speed?

i guess there is not a balcony or kitchen either?

No, none of either.

Sandman did not specify on the balcony, and i explained about the restaurant across the road.