UPDATED Current Flooded Areas & Forecasts

Heavens well and truly opened up this morning in Maenam, a symphony of frogs echo across our Moo, lovely

Not a boo out of the frogs at my place, even last night when it was pouring down .... they must be sleeping... or moved down to your place! . ..... the clucking chickens are quiet too ... biggrin.png

I think they've migrated jimmy, these guys are still in full song. I hope it rains tonight, a night without those cluckers clucking will do me fine :)

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heavens well and truly opened up this morning in Maenam, a symphony of frogs echo across our Moo, lovely

Not a boo out of the frogs at my place, even last night when it was pouring down .... they must be sleeping... or moved down to your place! . ..... the clucking chickens are quiet too ... biggrin.png

I think they've migrated jimmy, these guys are still in full song. I hope it rains tonight, a night without those cluckers clucking will do me fine smile.png

Ah the little buggers are back, now croaking away !!! w00t.gifdid you send them up to my place? biggrin.png

Had a bit of a drive around Maenam this afternoon, roads actually not too bad... just the usual puddles, a little deeper than usual .... ! wink.png

They have been working on a drainage system on Soi Maenam Resort road lately, hope they are not stuck now until it dries up and they can get that big puddle draining, the one that appears just by India Hot Restaurant!...

Edited by samuijimmy

I think they've migrated jimmy, these guys are still in full song. I hope it rains tonight, a night without those cluckers clucking will do me fine smile.png

Ah the little buggers are back, now croaking away !!! w00t.gifdid you send them up to my place? biggrin.png

Had a bit of a drive around Maenam this afternoon, roads actually not too bad... just the usual puddles, a little deeper than usual .... ! wink.png

They have been working on a drainage system on Soi Maenam Resort road lately, hope they are not stuck now until it dries up and they can get that big puddle draining, the one that appears just by India Hot Restaurant!...

haha they are going ape here now, all varieties of crockers. :)

Yeah they need to sort that spot out, it only needs to think about rain and it floods out front of India Hot

• Like 1

Cats & dogs here , will for next couple of hours. Declaring it a national holiday on Samui.tongue.png

I reckon that my staff must have heard you. 9.15 and not one of them has arrived for work yet! I guess that they are waiting for a water taxi.

I have ordered the wood to build an Ark - just in case.

Cats & dogs here , will for next couple of hours. Declaring it a national holiday on Samui.tongue.png

I reckon that my staff must have heard you. 9.15 and not one of them has arrived for work yet! I guess that they are waiting for a water taxi.

You having a bit of verbal diarrhea problem this morning Tropo ?biggrin.png three posts saying the same thing ***** wink.pngtongue.png

***** EDIT Mr Rooo obviously just cleared a couple of your repeats!!! wink.png

I guess you are all doing a ceremonial rain dance too ? ...whistling.gif

Raining elephants and monkeys here right now, the cats and dogs have all run for cover!!! biggrin.png

Edited by samuijimmy
  • Like 1

You having a bit of verbal diarrhea problem this morning Tropo ?biggrin.png three posts saying the same thing ***** wink.pngtongue.png

***** EDIT Mr Rooo obviously just cleared a couple of your repeats!!! wink.png

I guess you are all doing a ceremonial rain dance too ? ...whistling.gif

Raining elephants and monkeys here right now, the cats and dogs have all run for cover!!! biggrin.png

Chaweng Beach Road starts flooding already......(again)

Sorry about the repeats - a bit of a hiccup at TV I think

Every time I clicked on post - it went to the page that read "Sorry we cannot find that".

None of them showed up on my screen

Sorry about the repeats repeats repeats wink.png

Edited by Tropicalevo

The wind was blowing horizontally there for a while, I had to close the windows.... I know I would not head out with on a motor bike with wind and rain like that... seems to be easing off a bit now though.... perhaps your staff will show up in time for lunch!!! biggrin.pngwink.png

So is there any major flooding anywhere?

It was steady rain all day yesterday and last night,..... still this morning....here in Maenam.. (except for the short wind blast with heavy rain yesterday) Road out side me looks OK.

My humidity reader is reading 93% in the house w00t.gif & only 25 c too.... brrrr! blink.png

I need to get out!! .... before I go crazy !!! crazy.gifbiggrin.png

Just had a call from Seatran ferry saying they couldn't pick-up 2 of my guests going to Phangan on this afternoons ferry.

They said their was something wrong with the road, a washout or something?

I'm near Hua Thanon, does anyone know of any thing serious between here and Big Buddah Pier?

Just had a call from Seatran ferry saying they couldn't pick-up 2 of my guests going to Phangan on this afternoons ferry.

They said their was something wrong with the road, a washout or something?

I'm near Hua Thanon, does anyone know of any thing serious between here and Big Buddah Pier?

Just to answer my own question, the Seatran van just picked up my guests. Very early though, I guess he's expecting a slow trip up to Big Bhudda.

• Like 2

Well I was out of fags,laugh.pngwhistling.gif ... so to had to adorn my rain jacket and head down to Maenam, roads actually not that bad, puddles a bit bigger than usual, but not as bad as one would expect!!

The usual stream near the Maenam temple, now becoming a ragging torrent of brown water .... w00t.gif

I thought I 'd better do this before Big C came and picked me up to go see his psychiatrist at the BKK hospital ..... I think that is what he meant!!! biggrin.png

as per Big C quote "they have phycatatrists in BBK hopsital now. good excuse to go out and talk to a shrink might help crazyness " blink.pngtongue.png

So is there any major flooding anywhere?

It was steady rain all day yesterday and last night,..... still this morning....here in Maenam.. (except for the short wind blast with heavy rain yesterday) Road out side me looks OK.

My humidity reader is reading 93% in the house w00t.gif & only 25 c too.... brrrr!

I need to get out!! .... before I go crazy !!! crazy.gifbiggrin.png

Likewise 25c - but my (accurate digital) humidity meter has been on 99% for about a week now! Explains why my pants are growing mushrooms again.

R

When will this rain stop, can some one look at the crystal ball & tell us ?

this cannot be told. it is like asking how long is a bit of string can tell u when the end o f the world is though

Yes - it can be safely said that the rain will suddenly cease on 21st next month.

R

• Like 1