Hello Crowd

Hello Crowd..

Just to introduce myself.. I am Chuck, 62, naturalized Canadian..I love Stocks, Markets and anything related to it..It is my life passion, and as someone once said on another forum < trading stocks is better than sex >! More adrenaline rushing here right ?!

I take this opportunity to first Thank humbug and ray23 for their responses to my questions awhile back..

I just return to Canada after being 3.5 weeks in Thailand..I intend to retire permanently next spring probably in Pattaya.I went to Bangkok, Hua Hin and Pattaya. I was there to open a Bank Account and a Trading account.I choose Kasikorn Bank and Kim Eng. I deposited 250,000 Baht in the Bank and then I made a Bill Payment and transfer the whole amount to this Brokerage House.

The Account Officer of Kim Eng was super nice. We got along together wonderfully..His English is as bad as mine. I went to their Headquarters on 21st floor at Central World in Bangkok ...Nice set up there, they have a Giant Screen on an entire wall, all digital with Real Time Stocks, Indices etc..Computers terminals everywhere one can use any of them free etc..I stayed there during a Market Intermission and one of their Employees was teaching Charts on this huge screen to whoever cares to watch and learn..Very impressive...

I am Brand new to SET but not new to Penny World. I never invest, but trade - only! Still looking and wanting to learn new things ...we never know enough don't we ? I never "marry" a stock doesn't matter what they do and who they are. I only go and where the Action is. This is me.

Now I am in my living room in Vancouver, BC and start trading. Last week I got my first Baptizing on Thai market. Bot STEC and RS and this Tuesday I got out. I keep my eyes on JAS, TICON, TASCO, and SCB.

I also like PICO, BEC, DTAC, KK and PTL.

I just noticed BLS start moving nicely today/tonight. Same ITD.My 2 satrang !

So....let's keep these posts going ..

Thanks

Chuck

Edited by chuck1106