True Visions/True Sport

MSingh

You can't watch all the games live and there always seem to be a couple of matches that are not repeated after the match day, whereas of course the likes of Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool seem to be on every day. This week I think I might not be able to see performances by Newcastle, West Brom, Fulham, and Wigan I suspect.

[As a gooners fan I was slightly distraught not to see Arsenal yesterday as we had an electricity blackout in the village. No matter, it was on today - then what did True Visions do? Start the dam_n broadcast half way through the last replay of Arsenal's opening goal!]

Still - musn't grumble - the extent of coverage of EPL here is good.

Every Game on Live last night, every Premiership Game..

Edit : Arsenal didn't play yesterday you absolute Lunatic, they're playing today ( Sunday )..:D Fabulous Arse support there, shining thorugh..:D

Nice try Singhy but I do know when Arsenal are playing - I was talking about the replay of the Wolves game actually. (I was on a plane from London when that match was on live). Let's call that one a 0-0 draw - I should have made that clearer and I was incorrectly talking about 'yesterday' and 'today', not appreciating my post was just after midnight.

And yes I know all the games are on live but I don't have 8 TVs and an octopartate brain.

:rolleyes:

Edited by SantiSuk

You can't watch all the games live and there always seem to be a couple of matches that are not repeated after the match day, whereas of course the likes of Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool seem to be on every day. This week I think I might not be able to see performances by Newcastle, West Brom, Fulham, and Wigan I suspect.

[As a gooners fan I was slightly distraught not to see Arsenal yesterday as we had an electricity blackout in the village. No matter, it was on today - then what did True Visions do? Start the dam_n broadcast half way through the last replay of Arsenal's opening goal!]

Still - musn't grumble - the extent of coverage of EPL here is good.

Every Game on Live last night, every Premiership Game..

Edit : Arsenal didn't play yesterday you absolute Lunatic, they're playing today ( Sunday )..:D Fabulous Arse support there, shining thorugh..:D

Nice try Singhy but I do know when Arsenal are playing - I was talking about the replay of the Wolves game actually. (I was on a plane from London when that match was on live). Let's call that one a 0-0 draw - I should have made that clearer and I was incorrectly talking about 'yesterday' and 'today', not appreciating my post was just after midnight.

And yes I know all the games are on live but I don't have 8 TVs and an octopartate brain.

:rolleyes:

Trying to be smart obviously doesn't suit you Fella so please don't try & be with me..:)