V-Rubber Tyres - Any Good

Hog Head

Any experience with V-Rubber tyres?

Looking at their model VRM-011

I need new ones for my Royal Enfield and the 19" wheel rear gets the usual mai mee from the name brands

Also wondering what their Harley sizes are like as neither Bridgestone nor Pirelli can supply me right now.

Given that your bike is not a Rocket (pun intended) smile.gifI see no reason not to use V-Rubber. Depends on when and how you ride.

However try Mr. Pairoj http://www.bkkriders.com/shops/index.html he may be able to order a Dunlop K70 one for you.

I looked at Continental. The tread pattern looks similar to V-Rubber.

http://www.motorcycl...otorcycle-tires

l would think there fine on a Royal Enfield, l say give em a try, l had Chinese tyres fitted my Z650 in England they were fine, cheap and as you said l couldn't the sizes l wanted from tyre shops in my area, they wore well and good grip too.

There Dunlop and many others on this site as well.

Edited by Kwasaki

It is not a rocket my any means and the only reason I am considering an off brand. All the same if NFG then no matter how available or inexpensive it is just not worth it

Anyone have any experience with them?

yes, but only on rental steeds, shadows and v-stars. totally crap, but since I dont know how old the tyres on those bikes where, I cant say all V-rubbers are crap. For stepthroughtwistandgoes they are very cheap (but crap), so if they are cheap in your needed sizes, why not try :)

Cheap in either sense of the word is not what I am looking for, and if it means importing my own to get something good than that is what I need to do.

Buy expensive and cry once. Buy cheap and cry a bit longer it it causes me to drop the bike

Thanks for the feedback