Aussie Tourist Visa Success

Very happy digger here. The wife was issued her tourist visa yesterday. The process was a lot easier than I thought it would have been. On submission of the application we were in and out in about 15 mins. We had a 6 working day wait before we got the notification that the passport was ready for pick up. We were in and out of the visa application centre in about 20 mins on picking up the yellow envelope. (with huge smiles on our faces)

I must confess that the process was probably made easier because we are married and her passport and ID are both in her married name. We will now start the planning process for her holiday in Aus towards the end of the year.

Good luck to all future applicants for the same visa. I hope it goes smoothly like ours did.

:o:D:D

Very happy digger here.  The wife was issued her tourist visa yesterday.  The process was a lot easier than I thought it would have been.  On submission of the application we were in and out in about 15 mins.  We had a 6 working day wait before we got the notification that the passport was ready for pick up.  We were in and out of the visa application centre in about 20 mins on picking up the yellow envelope. (with huge smiles on our faces)

I must confess that the process was probably made easier because we are married and her passport and ID are both in her married name.  We will now start the planning process for her holiday in Aus towards the end of the year.

Good luck to all future applicants for the same visa.  I hope it goes smoothly like ours did.

:o  :D  :D

congratulations matey

Had the same experience, my girl has now been in Oz for 5 days, she flew back with me. took 6 working days as well, but apart from that it was easy. another girl just got her visa to come and stay with a guy who is here on a working visa so even when you think you are up against it, you can be pleasantly surprised.

congrats Sezzo from another happy Aussie.

:o