It could possibly make the process easier. One of the requirements your wife has to satisfy to get her visa is that of showing that you intend to live together permanently and her being pregnant is perhaps the best evidence, on the balance of probabilities, that you are in an ongoing relationship.

Scouse.

It could possibly make the process easier. One of the requirements your wife has to satisfy to get her visa is that of showing that you intend to live together permanently and her being pregnant is perhaps the best evidence, on the balance of probabilities, that you are in an ongoing relationship.

Scouse.

Scouser, are you sure about this ??? far be it for me to question your far superior knowledge, but when my wife got to Heathrow last night one of the questions was are you pregnant? In fact she had to undergo a medical, chest xray etc. I assumed because of the question that they might have not allowed her entrance if she were pregnant or had an illness (TB, dengue fever, malaria......)

Scouse.

Scouser, are you sure about this ??? far be it for me to question your far superior knowledge, but when my wife got to Heathrow last night one of the questions was are you pregnant? In fact she had to undergo a medical, chest xray etc. I assumed because of the question that they might have not allowed her entrance if she were pregnant or had an illness (TB, dengue fever, malaria......)

They enquired about pregnancy as if she was, her x-ray would have been deferred.