Stream Fox News To Your Computer

powderpuff

Both Fox News and Fox Business are available on some of the smaller, local cable providers. Friends in Ram2 (Prawet/Dokmai) get it on their free, in-condo cable system, along with the Golf Channel, Asian Food Channel, and ~ 80 more Thai and international channel. I assume if they (cable providers) can pick it off a satellite anyone with the right equipment could do the same?

After all, who'd want to miss Glenn Beck's "Puppet-Master Theatre"? (which was easily the funniest and/or creepiest thing I've ever seen on TV)

I couldn't get the OP's mentioned site to stream smoothly...lots of pausing...but that's my issue as I'm on the super fantastic TOT 6Mb package. Regarding Fox News: definitely biased towards the conservative/Republican vewpoints IMHO, not to imply that is good or bad. Well, on second thought, it is bad when you slant the news in one way or another.

Some off-topic posts and replies to them have been deleted. This topic is about the technicalities of viewing a particular TV channel on the computer, not about the content of that channel's programmes.

I have been using this site to view Fox and the sports channels for about 2 months now.

http://atdhe.net/watchtv.html

Who ever runs this site is getting the different channels from different channels or websites and bringing them together on this one site. Im not a computer geek to that degree to try to understand what they do.

What I do know is some channels work all the time, some work only sometime and some have never worked for me.

I did notice on some channels a prompt will pop up requiring you to load a player called Veetle others just seem to work

As for the streaming Fox channel it has been up and down several times now for days and once a week or more.

I also found that for me most of the channels that I view require me to allow the ads to appear for that site or the channel will not stream. I changed my ad blocker to allow for this or that site only and now the channels work well.

Most channels require me to have patience with them to wait for as long as 1 minute or more for the connection and buffering to complete before the picture actually comes in.

I am on TOT 2 mb ADSL.

I am watching Fox now as I write this