Searching A House In Trang Area

federicoP

Hallo to everybody

We are an italian couple in his retirement and, at present, we have a base in Phuket where we spend some months every year.

Phuket is an easy place, very comfortable and still pleasant, but cement and new buildings are rapidly covering all the island, so we are looking for moving to a more quiet area.

We were thinking to the area of Trang, where we would like to find, for buying, an independent house, possibly with a swimming pool, and not far from a nice beach, maybe also on a small island if well connected to the land.

Do you have any suggestion for us about some area where to look ?

And, maybe, do you know some real estate developement or some real estate agent that could help us ?

Many thanks for any help

federicoP

Hi,

I have lived in Trang Province for the past 3 years. You won't find any real estate agents, a part from some of the banks. In terms of properties similar to Phuket i.e. with swimming pool again you will be very lucky I haven't seen any, a part from custom built. On the plus side land is very cheap, so buying land and having something built is the best option.

You may want to check out some of the bank web sites as they very often list properties they have repossessed especially Kasikorn Bank.

Trang is whole world of difference to Phuket.

Good luck.

Many thanks, Mike, I will check the bank web sites, this seems to be a good suggestion.

federicoP

Welcome to Trung, Federico.

If you like, send me an email, before you come to Trung.

Perhaps, we could have a hot chocolate.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Edited by mkawish

Welcome to Trung, Federico.

If you like, send me an email, before you come to Trung.

Perhaps, we could have a hot chocolate.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Many thanks, mkawish, at present I am back to Europe, but should be back to Thailand in January.

I'll contact you.

Merry Christmas to you

federico