I Dont Understand

drum

Donnyboy could be right. Many of the Thai gals I take photos of all stick out that silly little V for victory sign with their fingers. It ruins any sort of serious photo.

I DO think it is a positive sign, though. Maybe it;s the gal's way of saying I like you.

Thai girl said ' date='i have a V for a guy like you,,i dont understand what you mean ,she wrote it down just as she said it,,, i have a V for a guy like you, any one know what it means??[/quote']

Vagina?

(Sorry, someone had to say it. :) )

On the chance that this will be a topic about poses gils make on pictures and such, here is the ultimate resource: http://www.asianposes.com

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

It's got NOTHING to do with sex. Even little children use the finger signs. I've got dozens of pictures to prove that but moderators asked me not to post pictures of children.

It's likely to have everything to do wit sex Ian.

To give your V-card IS for a girl to give their virginity to a guy, it's slang. This is likely to be an adaptation of that! Why would somebody give the v-sign verbally???? Or write it down???

It's got NOTHING to do with sex. Even little children use the finger signs. I've got dozens of pictures to prove that but moderators asked me not to post pictures of children.

It is sick if it has gotten so far that it is not allowed to post harmless pictures of childen.

It's likely to have everything to do wit sex Ian.

To give your V-card IS for a girl to give their virginity to a guy, it's slang. This is likely to be an adaptation of that! Why would somebody give the v-sign verbally???? Or write it down???

You could well be right, Moonrakers, in the OP's case. I sort of stated that in my first reply. Nobody but the girl in question truly knows what she meant.

That said, she is obviously is interested and the OP should let nature take its course if he is interested. I've always left it up to the women to make the first move and I've seldom been disappointed.

But, I DO know that children use the V finger sign all the time. I hardly doubt if they mean anything related to sex.

Are you serious about being asked not to post pictures of children? If yes, has everybody gone mad, Makes me think of knee jerk reactions you see in some nations politics.

asking this bunch of ex-pat men for advice on what a thai female means when she sends you a message like that is a poor choice.

you just need to scan the "advice" offered in here on other matters relating to thai females to see that.

why didn't you ask her?

do so please at the next opportunity and report back.

Edited by joe ekkamai