Wedding Anniversaries

huahin

Hi people, this topic could be a follow-on from the previous topic of "how did u meet ur Thai wife" I should have posted this yesterday however, I'm happy to tell the world that my wife and I have passed a significant mile stone on the 15th of August 2005, our "20th wedding anniversay"

Lets hear from some others who have been married for "ages" and have a Thai marrige certificate to prove it. It's been a hard journey with a few bumpy patches but I reckon we could still see another 20, lets hope so. :o

We had our 5th Anniversary in April but at a distance. She was at home in Klong Lan Pattana and I was away in Lahore, Pakistan.

Still there is always next year.

The really bad news is that I also mised our sons 1st birthday but I will be home in a couple of weeks. I wonder if he will remember me?

Beat the wife once a day before meals, or was that eat my pills? My memory is getting bad.  :o

There are two important reasons why people forget when they get older. The first thing is the loss of short term memory. And the second thing is......

...Sorry, I forget what it is.

Edited by AmeriThai