Tt&T

doppa

has got to stand for tits tits and tits, there absolutely hopeless, is anyone else having internet difficulties with them, the big question is, is there anyone out there who's better at supplying a decent internet supply....i'm sort of guessing that the reply will be no!

has got to stand for tits tits and tits, there absolutely hopeless, is anyone else having internet difficulties with them, the big question is, is there anyone out there who's better at supplying a decent internet supply....i'm sort of guessing that the reply will be no!

Yes there is but it will depend on your location. You have True, Cat, AIS and 3bb. I dumped TIT 3 years ago and went over to AIS 3G. Best move I made.

Yes there is but it will depend on your location. You have True, Cat, AIS and 3bb. I dumped TIT 3 years ago and went over to AIS 3G. Best move I made.

Question?

I have AIS unlimited with my phone as a modem. I live in the night bazaar area.

Would 3g be a big improvement?

<br />has got to stand for tits tits and tits, there absolutely hopeless, is anyone else having internet difficulties with them, the big question is, is there anyone out there who's better at supplying a decent internet supply....i'm sort of guessing that the reply will be no! <br /> <br />Yes there is but it will depend on your location. You have True, Cat, AIS and 3bb. I dumped TIT 3 years ago and went over to AIS 3G. Best move I made.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

ok i live in land and house sansai, am i in a 'qualified' area for ais 3g?

I love tits but I hate TT&T, nothing but crap !

HOWEVER, when calling the support desk, it's helps if you bypass those totally dumb chicks who understand their job, and ALWAYS ask for the manager. The managars are OK. I was personal with the managar of TTT Chiang Mai, he always did for me what he could, although often that was not much, as the system and the people is completely incapable of providing a functional service.

I suggest set yourself free from cables and hassle and get te NOVATEL CDMA usb-stick from Cat Telecom.

First time payment 6000b (don't take the cheaper one) and monthly payment 800b.

Sometimes the line is a bit slow, but at least I can internet all time, no torrent limitations.

The Land and Houses Sansai on the 1001 Maejo Road may be just under a tower - at least, my modem receives the AIS 3g at max signal. Reception is not the problem, and speed is fairly consistent. There are the occasional outages and glitches, but I am satisfied with the service, given the alternatives.

Most contracts I've seen limit monthly use. AIS keep a staff (region of the aquarium but three levels up) at Airport Central. Many posters advise going to the office. Either way, you can get the latest price offerings.

<br />has got to stand for tits tits and tits, there absolutely hopeless, is anyone else having internet difficulties with them, the big question is, is there anyone out there who's better at supplying a decent internet supply....i'm sort of guessing that the reply will be no! <br /> <br />Yes there is but it will depend on your location. You have True, Cat, AIS and 3bb. I dumped TIT 3 years ago and went over to AIS 3G. Best move I made.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

ok i live in land and house sansai, am i in a 'qualified' area for ais 3g?

Answer is yes