Any Filipina Wives/Gf'S Here?

sinsinbad

My Filipina wife and myself (American) are coming to Pattaya in January to see about living there. Have been living in the Philippines over 3 years and tired of it.

Was wondering if there were any Filipina wives/GF's here and how they liked it? Would be nice for my wife to have someone to talk to.

Thanks

Also interseted to know if other G/F or wives in Pattaya. I hope to retire to Pattaya in 2-3 years time. Me and the wife (Filipno) get over to Pattaya 3-4 times a year for holidays. She likes the place and loves the food and shopping, however I'm also concerned she might get a bit lonely staying there full-time.

For your info there's a Filipino band plays at the Moon River Pub and if she's looking for some Filipino food you can try the New Orleans Restaurant (think thats the name) on Soi Pattayaland on the corner going into Boys Town - they don't have a filipino menu but the staff in the kitchen are from the Philippines and can prepare some food on request.

Hope this helps.

My Filipina wife and I live in Pattaya and have a country home in Udon Thani. Many Filipinas here some working illegally some supported by husbands or boyfriends. There are 4 different clubs with Filipina bands playing and of course the girls like to go there and meet up. We love Thailand but want to sell or rent one of our homes here and spend more time in PI also. I had a Thai wife (ceremonially only) and can tell you a good Filipina is far better than a Thai in my opinion.

My Filipina wife and I live in Pattaya and have a country home in Udon Thani. Many Filipinas here some working illegally some supported by husbands or boyfriends. There are 4 different clubs with Filipina bands playing and of course the girls like to go there and meet up. We love Thailand but want to sell or rent one of our homes here and spend more time in PI also. I had a Thai wife (ceremonially only) and can tell you a good Filipina is far better than a Thai in my opinion.

What a stupid statement: a good Filipina is far better than a Thai. There are good and bad people everywhere. Is that your daughter on the picture?

What a stupid statement: a good Filipina is far better than a Thai. There are good and bad people everywhere. Is that your daughter on the picture?

ahemm indeed! I let it stand as it is now, but we will not to deepen this off topic discussion. :angry:

Note: I did say "in my opinion" in answer to your question "that would be impossible" (vasectomy), but maybe it is your daughter.