90 Day Reporting

I usually live in one Immigration Office Jurisdiction but am now tending to spend half my time in another.  How must I deal with 90-day reports?  Can I go to the nearby office when I am at my second home or must I go back to the first one?  It is a long journey.

For the Moderators:  I tried to search for this;  there are 831-pages of this sub-forum.  The search mechanism refused as '90' is less than three characters.  Hmmm. 

It would be best to mail to your extension of stay office if possible.  If not the local office may accept but some do not want to do so.

Thank you for the quick reply, Lopburi3.  I would be deeply worried all the time it was in the post.  I believe I have 7-days before and after so I will use that window to see if the local office will do it  -  and travel to the original office if they won't.

Tks to others who have given info.  Anyone know about Pitsanalok in this respect - I think that office is known by another name, too.

regards

Euca

It would be best to mail to your extension of stay office if possible. If not the local office may accept but some do not want to do so.

Thank you for the quick reply, Lopburi3. I would be deeply worried all the time it was in the post. I believe I have 7-days before and after so I will use that window to see if the local office will do it - and travel to the original office if they won't.

Tks to others who have given info. Anyone know about Pitsanalok in this respect - I think that office is known by another name, too.

:D

And also, Euca, "90 day" can also be "ninety day", I've run into the same problem with the errors myself. Chok di !

mario299

regards

Euca

My experience at Nakhon Srithamarat immigration office was that they immediately agreed to sign a new 90 day report ticket for my one year extension of stay issued in Bangkok immigration office. They said that it could be done anywhere in Thailand, which pretty much follows the Immigration web site comments (though obviously not some peoples experiences on this forum):

From www.immigration.go.th:

>Other (staying up country) must notify at any immigration in his area.

In my case much quicker than going to trouble of finding a print shop to print out all the copies of documents, self addressed envelopes and sending everything by post.