Pci-E Solid State Drives

chowder

That's a blistering drive http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/solid-state-drives/pci-express/revodrive/ocz-revodrive-pci-express-ssd-.html

Never seen it in Thailand, but never actually looked for one either, I may well be looking soon :)

They are nice indeed. The prices used to be in the thousands of dollars not that long ago. One thing to be aware of and that is not all of them can be setup as boot drives easily.

Also have not seen them here. Most Thai shops tend to stay with mainstream items rather then exotic/highend/expensive specialty devices. Even conventional SSDs have only recently started to make an entrance here in terms of brands and variety.

price wised now aday seem fair enought, they are probably 2-3 thousand baht more expensive then the regular ssd, but then again its read and write are amazing, i think its worth the money if i can get my hand on it, without having to order from abroad.

i never order online before in Thailand for any product, what are some of the best site to order from, and what about all these rubbish import/luxury tax thingy.

Edited by chowder