Black & White Photos Of Thailand Wanted To View

outofoz

I have an interest in B&W photos, especially Industrial photography, factories, run down buildings, bargirls in situ (not on stage dancing etc), street stall holders, etcetera. (i have no interest in wildlife, sunsets, nature, landscape, water photos)I was wondering if anyone had photos they wanted to share, or knew of sites that were good for this looking at this type of thing? I am keen to look at what people have done and any pointers to sites or pics people want to share would be much appreciated!I am looking at taking pics myself around bkk and anywhere else i go in Thailand further down the track for my own enjoyment.

• 8 months later...

• 1 month later...

For street photography and visual journalism the Invisible Photographer Asia IPA publishes some very interesting work. They were in Bangkok just last week!

This is a stunning online book about the prostitutes of Bangkok titled Human Negotiations by Katarina Hesse and Lara Day Human Negotiations

This and this are great pics of Bangkok. Art Limited is known for being a platform for serious photographers so if you do a Thailand search you will come across some amazing work.

These are probably the style you are after - although not shot in Bangkok, it is worth mentioning that the photographer is currently the most followed photographer in Thailand on Google+. He recently relocated to Thailand and will add Bangkok photos in due course. Michiel de Lange

Edited by TheMrs