90-Day Visa Renewal And Address Notification Got Separated, Aggh!

Last year when I had passport issues (had to get new passport from British Embassy), the dates for my visa renewal and address notification got separated, and are something like 25 days apart.

So instead of one laborious trip to Caeng Wattana every 90 days, I am currently making two laborious trips, aggh!

I asked about this at immigration and they said there wasn't anything to be done really. Am I stuck with two trips per 90 days until I leave the country and reset the darned dates?

thx

.do the 90 day by post then.....I am very confused.....you cant be doing a 90 day visa renewal (visa run) and a 90 day report

If you are doing a 90 day report you are on extension of stay and dont need to do a visa run ??

Edited by Soutpeel

Got me scratching my head, as well.

At first I thought he meant extension of stay when he wrote "visa renewal";

then I saw "two trips per 90 days", which didn't seem to make sense. What is the second trip for?

The only thing I can think is that he is on an Ed extension and has to go every 90 days to have this extended,

but then he only has to do the 90 day report at the same time.

Can't see any reason for two trips.

Those on ED 90 day extensions of stay would have to visit immigration every 90 days but would not have to leave the country so would also have to report there address every 90 days. I suspect this is such a case. Poster can report address in person early up to 7 days (or perhaps more) and get it in sync that way or as said make mail reports.

Those on ED 90 day extensions of stay would have to visit immigration every 90 days but would not have to leave the country so would also have to report there address every 90 days. I suspect this is such a case. Poster can report address in person early up to 7 days (or perhaps more) and get it in sync that way or as said make mail reports.

Yes, that is correct. I have an ED Visa. As it happens, I'll probably be going back to the UK for a month or two, so I'll solve the problem that way!