Thai Women Do Not Like Overweight Men?

drronnie

Apparently the Chinese I guess believe that a husband is supposed to put on a few pounds after he is married to show that his wife is a good cook and takes good care of him or something along those lines. there is some kind of phrase about this but it slips my mind.

I knew a Thai woman who didn't like overweight men, therefore since all Thai women think and act exactly the same you are doomed.

Are all Thai women the same? I think hardly. That is why I am asking because if one women thinks that way does not mean that everyone thinks like that. I just want to know if my observations are correct.

Other than sumo wrestlers, I have not seen too many places where obese men are in demand given no other factors. (Obese women, on the other hand, are preferred by a significant number of men.)

However, just as very few men would fall into the Brad Pitt category, everyone has things to offer besides physique. I have one Thai friend who is quite overweight, but he is smart and evidently hilarious, and he has women all over him. They even go so far as to poke him in the stomach, so they are not overlooking his weight, but accepting that as part of the package.

As an outlier, there are women who form relationships with obese, handicapped, old, very unattractive, whatever men, not because these men offer other attributes that they admire, but that they think men in this situation won't stray. This is particularly true with guys in wheelchairs, for some reason, and some psychologists have have a field day writing about that.

I knew a Thai woman who didn't like overweight men, therefore since all Thai women think and act exactly the same you are doomed.

Are all Thai women the same? I think hardly. That is why I am asking because if one women thinks that way does not mean that everyone thinks like that. I just want to know if my observations are correct.

I you get one with the factory default settings then yes. However I believe you can take them to MBK, get them 'unlocked' and tweak some of the settings. Don't forget to get an anti-virus installed as well.

How does this spin grab you ... Ive been told that some Thai women prefer the guy to have a few extra pounds as it takes them off the potential market :D

I you get one with the factory default settings then yes. However I believe you can take them to MBK, get them 'unlocked' and tweak some of the settings. Don't forget to get an anti-virus installed as well.

I've heard mixed reviews about the ones that are jail-broken.

How does this spin grab you ... Ive been told that some Thai women prefer the guy to have a few extra pounds as it takes them off the potential market :D

Hmm. sounds interesting

If you can support them, they don't care.

A fat foreigner is better than no foreigner!

The problem is I have Thai passport so no foreigner.

Hmmmm tack this response to the other threads you have started .... and it begins to look as if life under the bridge might suit you :)

If you can support them, they don't care.

A fat foreigner is better than no foreigner!

The problem is I have Thai passport so no foreigner.

Hmmmm tack this response to the other threads you have started .... and it begins to look as if life under the bridge might suit you :)

I already live there. LOL!

As an outlier, there are women who form relationships with obese, handicapped, old, very unattractive, whatever men, not because these men offer other attributes that they admire, but that they think men in this situation won't stray.

maybe that's why the wife always offers me a 2nd helping and when we go out she doesn't want me to shave.

I think the Thai girls must be crazy, because everywhere else in the world the ladies are fighting amongst themselves for the fat sweaty guys.

:D

Women everywhere (and men) are more similar than they are different...

If you have no money and your overweight then your doomed :D

It's all relative. As long as you even have a modest pension, residual income, or are able to scrape a living on eBay or in a classroom.... someone will take your overweight bald a$$ in. You might have to lower your standards a bit, but at the very least you can find a young and 'fit' bloodsucker to call your own.

:)

Edited by Heng

It's all relative. As long as you even have a modest pension, residual income, or are able to scrape on eBay or in a classroom.... someone will take your overweight bald a$$ in. You might have to lower your standards a bit, but at the very least you can find a young and 'fit' bloodsucker to call your own.

Think you have been hanging around Nana ans soi Cowboy too long,you seem to hate thai women,WHY???

As long as you even have a modest pension, residual income, or are able to scrape on eBay or in a classroom.... someone will take your overweight bald a$$ in. You might have to lower your standards a bit, but at the very least you can find a young and 'fit' bloodsucker to call your own.

:thumbsup:

Aging thin guys who try to convince themselves that they are "handsome" are usually the ones who go on about Thai girls not liking fat guys, but a farang is a farang to most of them.

I think the Thai girls must be crazy, because everywhere else in the world the ladies are fighting amongst themselves for the fat sweaty guys.

:D

Women everywhere (and men) are more similar than they are different...

Agree. Sure, some people might have certain preferences for what is considered unattractive in the mainstream, but overall, I'd say that most women, whatever their nationality like overweight, unclean, bald, etc. men about as much as you like overweight, unclean, or bald women.

It's all relative. As long as you even have a modest pension, residual income, or are able to scrape on eBay or in a classroom.... someone will take your overweight bald a$$ in. You might have to lower your standards a bit, but at the very least you can find a young and 'fit' bloodsucker to call your own.

Think you have been hanging around Nana ans soi Cowboy too long,you seem to hate thai women,WHY???

Nah, just keeping it real. And hello, my post was meant to encourage the OP.

A wise man once said: "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife." Why shouldn't the converse apply?

Nothing wrong with a good troll thread, so long as it remains civil B)

A wise man once said: "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife." Why shouldn't the converse apply?

Nothing wrong with a good troll thread, so long as it remains civil B)

That was one nice song by Jimmy Soul.

{Refrain}

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life

Never make a pretty woman your wife

So from my personal point of view

Get an ugly girl to marry you

/ C D / Bm Em / C D / D7 G /

{Refrain}

A pretty woman makes her husband look small

And very often causes his downfall

As soon as he marries her, then she starts

Doin' the things that will break his heart