Attention To The Theft To <Name removed> - Pattaya

manop144

Hello everyone,

I wanted to tell the misfortune of 'Last Holiday in Pattaya.

There are many years (1990 my first time) that I go with friends in Thailand for holidays (about two times every year) and we have changed different Hotels / Resorts / Apartments and never have problem.

This summer we went to <name removed> Resort in Pattaya,

Resort very nice and not expensive, but where there 'happened to everything.

I do not like big hotels, but I prefer those little ones where you can also rent a room weekly or monthly basis, but I love the cleanliness and comfort, and then I pay the daily rate in order to have the cleaning room every day and the electricity and water included.

Nevertheless we have found that the cleaning was virtually non-existent, many day not have towels and no toilet paper. In the night time you must to keep the key in your pocket because at midnight the reception close.

But the astonishing fact is that one day we discovered that the safety box was empty (we found them closed and intact, so ... ... ..). We went to the police to file a complaint and we want to speak with the boss.

The owner is an Israeli man and never come to speak with us, but through the manager has made known us that we would have a little discont for our next holiday and not more....... incredible.

Edited by metisdead
Name removed, not to name & shame on TV.

Sorry to hear that.

Wonder if the same Israeli is the guy who was caught red handed (on video) stealing his own motorbikes from customers and then charging the customers for stolen bikes? I heard he also owns a hotel. Could be the same guy. He's a raging crook if it is.

I once installed a rat trap into a room safe,littered it with safety razor blades stuck upright in a bar of soap and covered it with fine tissue paper. Worked a treat

wow

i am afraid i would end up damaging myself

but cant help but want all of the gory details

of how you 'caught' the thief

Wonder if the same Israeli is the guy who was caught red handed (on video) stealing his own motorbikes from customers and then charging the customers for stolen bikes?

That scam's been around Thailand for years :ermm:

Yes, but this case in particular was an Israeli who also owns a hotel.

Wonder if the same Israeli is the guy who was caught red handed (on video) stealing his own motorbikes from customers and then charging the customers for stolen bikes?

That scam's been around Thailand for years :ermm:

Yes, but this case in particular was an Israeli who also owns a hotel.

I honestly do not know if it's the same isdraeli, but if he does not surprise me. Other news, the hotel has an insurance policy that covered what has happened, I do not know the time in Thailand for reimbursements, but I think now that money has also cashed.