Us Dollar And Thai Baht Todays Rate

Hi

A very basic question. I need to know todays rate converting Baht to dollars. What online source do I use as I am confused.

If I type it in google right now at 7pm from this site below I get the following rate. Is this correct?

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=dollars+to+thai+baht+rate+&cp=0&qe=ZG9sbGFycyB0byB0aGFpIGJhaHQgcmF0ZSA&qesig=UrfYoZ4YxY0lDLJdMg6WFg&pkc=AFgZ2tl_8WCiWpZyUIzstfaTFbXoxpLqPHyNDFRMGOvGe0GD2pouaz5eEBGfeAHlYFB79TkCNtlz-VRWwRSViSMhJeYTE6i9-Q&pf=p&sclient=psy&site=&source=hp&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=dollars+to+thai+baht+rate+&pbx=1&fp=bf85525d2944d292

1 U.S. dollar = 30.8603876 Thai baht

I need to lock in a rate today for a contract. No actual US dollars will be converted to Baht. This will only be a US dollar transfer but I need to fix a reasonable rate in now.

Thank you for your input.

Although the rate are quoted in TV (top right corner) you never get that rat, but you can get the best rate at outfit called Super Rich. They normally give the best exchange rates

I think the TV rate displayed is linked to the Bangkok Bank TT Buying Rate (i.e., the rate you get when receiving funds via SWIFT, ACH, Wire, etc). I know the Bangkok Bank TT Buying Rate has matched the TV rate every time I've compared them. The TT rate is rate I get when sending funds to Bangkok Bank via an ACH transfer. If you walk into Bangkok Bank to exchange money-in-hand, you'll get the Note rate for currency and the Sight Bill rate for traveler checks. Note, Sight Bill, and TT rates all vary throughout the day as FOREX trades drive currency values up and down.