Baked Potato

H2oDunc

I got the urge for a nice baked potato. Nipped down the market and got myself a couple of nice sized pot's but can't decide on the filling :blink:

1 Plain with just loads of butter, salt and pepper

2 A nice chunky prawn mayonnaise

3 A nice tuna, onion and cucumber mayonnaise

4 Good old BBQ beans

5 Coleslaw

Decisions decisions :D

Make a big pot of chilli.....a good spoonful on top and freeze the rest for later.....great popped in the microwave when you're pissed! :D

Whats wrong guys???!!! You start a thread to discuss a baked potatoe? :ermm::unsure:

Two baked potatoes.....pay attention carmine!! :lol:

Make a big pot of chilli.....a good spoonful on top and freeze the rest for later.....great popped in the microwave when you're pissed! :D

Whats wrong guys???!!! You start a thread to discuss a baked potatoe? :ermm::unsure:

Two baked potatoes.....pay attention carmine!! :lol:

Yeah lets get it right we are talking 2 pot's and big babys at that :realangry: I'm sat waiting for someone to come fix something and bored if that makes things any better ? :blink: .

Or is being bored a crime these days. And we are talking Thai pot's or are only Thai fillings allwed :o

But I do like the spudsRus idea. I wonder how much Somchai will charge me to stick a sidecar oven on the Cagiva ;)

Maybe I should have made a poll of it. Would that have been better ?

It seems some people got out of bed the wrong side ? :o

Yeah lets get it right we are talking 2 pot's and big babys at that :realangry: I'm sat waiting for someone to come fix something and bored if that makes things any better ? :blink: .

Or is being bored a crime these days. And we are talking Thai pot's or are only Thai fillings allwed :o

But I do like the spudsRus idea. I wonder how much Somchai will charge me to stick a sidecar oven on the Cagiva ;)

Maybe I should have made a poll of it. Would that have been better ?

It seems some people got out of bed the wrong side ? :o

Fry up some bacon lardons....spring onion sour cream and a sprinkle of cheese....mmmm

Nah sorry but neither of then tickle the taste buds :o The chilli idea wasn't a bad one and will knock up some anyway to throw in the freezer for emergencies. I edging towards some nice big chunky prawns in a chilli mayonnaise to give it that Thai twist ;)

Oh the guy said 12 so still time yet before he's classed as late :D;)

Edited by H2oDunc

Whats wrong guys???!!! You start a thread to discuss a baked potatoe? :ermm: :unsure:like a big yam

Well lets start with where to buy good potatoes Our supplier in Laem Din is finding it increasingly hard to find the Chiang Mai potatoes and sells us the sweet Malaysian spuds, which taste like large yams

Well lets start with where to buy good potatoes Our supplier in Laem Din is finding it increasingly hard to find the Chiang Mai potatoes and sells us the sweet Malaysian spuds, which taste like large yams

Makro has good tasting spuds.