Homeless - I'M Being Evicted And I'Ve Done Nothing Wrong

Pria

It's true. We've done nothing wrong and we're getting the boot.

We're house trained, friendly, clean and like people. Hell, we even eat Bt20 Big C animal food - though we like some fresh or cooked chicken or fish every now and then - and we're pretty good at killing cockroaches too.

The person who's been looking after us since out mother abandoned us on the balcony of his apartment says we have to go cause four of us make a one bedroom apartment too crowded. And of course mums been knocked up again so she's not much help.

If you're kind, friendly and need some company, we'd really appreciate hearing from you.

That's me, the cute gray one in the photo. In case you can't tell, I'm a boy. Then there's my tabby brother, and my two sisters. We're all about 7months old.

We really don't want to go a live on the street as there's some big dogs around here and they really don't like us much, except for lunch or dinner. Getting sent off to Tony's animal shelter doesn't look that appealing either as there won't be anyone there to pat us and I suspect many of the other cats there have fleas - which we don't have.

Send our carer a DM and he'll be happy to help us relocate. We'd prefer to go as a group, but guess that will not be possible. Perhaps as a pair though?

post-109350-0-79509900-1297662874_thumb.

post-109350-0-38050500-1297662918_thumb.

post-109350-0-79912200-1297662976_thumb.

Edited by Pria