Where To Sell Car In Chiangmai

clinique

Ad on taladrod com, BUT i would say that unfortuently your friend has probably the only vehicle that i would class as unsalable at a decent price or discount come to that i personally would not put money into one, nothing basically wrong with them it's a car, four wheels etc etc, just could never get excited at the prospect of being behind the wheel so if he wants to shift it quickly an unbeilevable bargain might temp someone.

A Rover 820 is a rarity here and people would probably find parts expensive, thought if a good price could be made then a deal is possible. It's not the sort of car you can unload quickly, like a Toyota or Honda.....anyone buying this would be wise to have it checked out thoroughly by a mechanic au fai with Rover cars. The advertisement doesn't say very much, which means anyone interested would be sending emails to and fro before even bothering to come and look and that takes time. How many owners, what sort of mileage, service history available etc, would all be useful things to know before the phone calls start.

Well I just checked out your ad and it might be a nice idea to give some real info on the car and more detailed pictures especially if time is premium.. Like year,features, maintenance etc. it sounds pretty bland with just leather seats and sunroof..

Other then that Taladrod and Thaicars are both good sites as well.

taladrod.com, is all in Thai, but could be helpful if you know someone Thai who can help you...but you may be able to speak and write Thai?

thaicars.com, comes up as "domain names for sale"

You could of course try one of the many local dealers and see what they would give you, but the price would be low for sure.

I have been trying to sell my car for 18 months, but it's a bit to expensive for some and is thirsty being a 325i, I have had stupid offers so decided it is worth more to me than to give it away for less than half what I paid for it 3 years or so ago.

Good luck anyway