Finding University Uniforms In Pattaya?

regretterien

I've scoured Central City, Big C, and Tesco Lotus, and can't find what I'm looking for. What I need is the basic Thai university uniform: black knee-length skirt and white, short-sleeved button-down shirt. Are there any places in Pattaya that I can purchase uniforms? Thanks in advance.

The only place we could find them a couple of years back was in Sattahip at the distributors shop. But My wife's sister who is at university says they are now available in the South Pattaya Market Tuesdays and Fridays, she also says they are available inside the market that is opposite Watt Chai Temple at the bottom end of Pattaya Tai

The only place we could find them a couple of years back was in Sattahip at the distributors shop. But My wife's sister who is at university says they are now available in the South Pattaya Market Tuesdays and Fridays, she also says they are available inside the market that is opposite Watt Chai Temple at the bottom end of Pattaya Tai

Thank you! Found almost exactly what I was looking for at the market opposite Wat Chai.

May I ask what for? :whistling:

I start university in a week, and the uniforms in the bookstores aren't worth what they cost.

mmmm...... sounds like part of an academic research project...............mmmmmmm